Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Poor result last night, although wasn't there (friendlies are rubbish).

We really need to get at least 3 more signed up before the League Cup starts. We've no depth at all just now, especially in the middle of the park and up front.

If AJ is planning on using a back 3 at any point this season, we also need a left wing-back. Talbot is a decent full back, but he's not got the pace to be a wing back. Williamson can fit into that role on the right, but is he good enough to be right-back in a back 4? I'm not convinced.

Getting a bit concerned with the names that we're being linked to - and the trialists that we've been playing as well. Are any of them better than Geggan/McCabe/Herron/McMullan/Moffat? Doubtful.

Just waiting on Fez signing and all will be good again!

31 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Dene Shields linked with us, anything in that? If he is as good as he was at Sevco he'd be a top signing.

Dene Shields has never played for Sevco. He's 34, lives in Malta and hasn't had a club since leaving Brechin in January 2016.

Dean Shiels, however... ^_^

Dene Shields has never played for Sevco. He's 34, lives in Malta and hasn't had a club since leaving Brechin in January 2016.
Dean Shiels, however... [emoji5]

f**k up, phone changed it without my consent. [emoji35] [emoji1]

I hate pre-season, people are actually genuinely concerned about friendly matches, f**k me.

They have absolutely no bearing on how our team will actually perform, we could be shite in friendlies and win the league, boss friendlies and get relegated etc.

If a friendly result worries you then you are a fuckwit.

10 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

I hate pre-season, people are actually genuinely concerned about friendly matches, f**k me.

They have absolutely no bearing on how our team will actually perform, we could be shite in friendlies and win the league, boss friendlies and get relegated etc.

If a friendly result worries you then you are a fuckwit.

Cowdenbeath 3 Dunfermline 0:whistle

1 hour ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Against pretty much U20s f**k me man. Who even pays attention to friendlies? They're for the manager. 

18 hours ago, steakngravy said:

I hear the time is four past dunfermline.  Also heard big jock was brilliant for Hibs first goal.  I hope he keeps it up on Monday ya thieving barstewards. :);)

Enjoy playing East Fife in league games next season :);) 

8 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Almost as impressive as last season's playoff triumph :whistle

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

So if we had beaten hibs 4-0 there would be no positive feelings? Pish

You're not just embarrassed that you genuinely thought friendlies were important? Pish