Walking Down The Halbeath Road

38 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

According to someone who was at the game we played three new strikers and a midfielder who was getting called cammy. Strikers were Shankland, Coulson and a tall athletic guy who was farid and he scored after mvoto hit the bar. Pa ton scored the other one.

Awwwwwwwwwww, need that

Edited by Rob1885

Did he really get a couple of assists? Riddy for the defences he managed that against. He's pretty pish and very injury prone. 

Only one I can remember is away to Inverness, remember doing some stats comparison and I'm sure he got at least two.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Only one I can remember is away to Inverness, remember doing some stats comparison and I'm sure he got at least two.

The at Inverness is a bit dubious as well. A cross straight at the goalie who palmed it out to Steven Maclean :lol: 

The at Inverness is a bit dubious as well. A cross straight at the goalie who palmed it out to Steven Maclean [emoji38] 

All I remember was seeing him cross it and someone poke it in [emoji23] but yeah, he got two assists, both against ICT, so there's that. Played the equivalent of 8 games for us in the whole season. Only time he played "up front" was away to Brechin.

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Not sure why Cardle is taking a free kick against us.

d902865537c07270ddf0bf5cc9961d07.jpg

I like how everyone's sort of shitting it at the free kick smashing off of them except Big Nat.