Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Jokes on you, because A, hes more than welcome after the glorious performance he put in last season and B, I have a spare bed

No complaints about him going down too easily on this occasion then?

So is M'Voto just back up as most Dunfermline fans seemed to assume or is he your first choice centre back? To be fair if he keeps it simple he'll do fine for you.

I'd have him as second choice centre back, he'll never displace Morris (despite how terrible he was last night) but I'd have him over Ashcroft.

If we were going to play 3-5-2 with wing backs then I think JYM would start most weeks. Unfortunately we don't really have the wingbacks for it, so I think it'll be Morris and Ashcroft to start off with. Ashcroft is suspended for Saturday's game with Elgin so I think that is why JYM started last night, so give him opportunity to build a pairing with Morris.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Hearing that Joma have contrived to lose a large proportion of next seasons kits and they won't be delivered on time for the launch. 

No big deal seeing as we hardly have any players anyway. 

In line with looking far to much into it I would presume that our targets are currently with a club, although may be out of favour and we're waiting for them to leave, who would fit that bill?

McShane from County, Shiels has just been released...

Just now, Grant228 said:

In line with looking far to much into it I would presume that our targets are currently with a club, although may be out of favour and we're waiting for them to leave, who would fit that bill?

McShane from County, Shiels has just been released...

Actually that's sensible and what sensible folk knew would be a likely scenario.

Reading too much in to it and getting carried away would be things like "things urnt rite bhind the seens!" or that we had overspent or some silly shit.

They're kept in glass 'smash in the case of emergency' cases around the ground

By the end of the day a rumour will be going around that we can't afford any new players due to spending the budget on glass cases for buckets.

There's literally nothing in that statement that is worthy of overreaction.

That said, it's clear there's some pretty major issues behind the scenes. I'm not for a second suggesting Ross McArthur has to step down but at the very least him and AJ should seriously consider their future at the club.