Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I don't think you can have Mvoto and Wedderburn in the same 11 to be honest.
The lack of mobility will be crippling for you.
I don't think you will do as bad as you all think though.

We could quite easily, we'd just need to play another shape. I don't think Wedderburn works as well in a 442,he can still have good games but we're not playing to his strengths.

A 433/4231 where you could have another two bods in the middle doing some legwork would allow Wedderburn to just sit centrally and break up attacks from there, that would be my preferred formation.

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I thought we were signing them as backup and that it was the start of signing several real quality players. Unfortunately either we are being lied to or the manager has made a mess of it to the point we are probably the third worst side in the league on paper.

:lol:

You absolute fucking mess

Edited by DA Baracus

Meltdowns put on hold until the next defeat, upon which the proponents of said meltdowns will gleefully trot out the usual stuff. You could almost believe that some of our fans would be raging that we won, desperately looking for any negatives in a 6-0 win

Was quite enthused with how McManus played today, he's a different type of partner for Clark than Moffat but he seems to be far better at working the channels, teams will know that playing such a high line against him is a bit silly but that in turn will give us a bit more space.

Having Clark and Moff upfront meant teams could push quite high up without much fear.