Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It seems to have been forgotten about due to what happened in the second half but up until Martin got sent off and Nat moved into central defence he absolutely dominated the midfield in the 2-1 game, strolled the game to the extent you had Sibbald kicking out at players in the first half.

Literally not a single person has said, or been close to insinuating that.

That's bullshit. I am not trawling through old posts but there have been references made to Patrick Vieira before and how Wedderburn is similar to him. 

Like I said I don't see as much of the guy as you do and will stand corrected if he moves to a top team.

That's bullshit. I am not trawling through old posts but there have been references made to Patrick Vieira before and how Wedderburn is similar to him. 
Like I said I don't see as much of the guy as you do and will stand corrected if he moves to a top team.

If you genuinely believe that when people refer to Nat Wedderburn of Dunfermline as being good as Patrick Vieira was, then the issue here is that you're an absolute simpleton.

I'll reiterate for you, absolutely no one has said they are waiting for Nat to move to a top team, happy to help you out. The fascination that Falkirk fans have with him is pretty bizarre, he had a poor game back at TFS last year, not as bad as they made out but it was still pretty bad, I didn't see any of those fans come out in the aftermath of the 2-1 game and say he had a good game though, it's just odd.

Vieira FFS.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

If you genuinely believe that when people refer to Nat Wedderburn of Dunfermline as being good as Patrick Vieira was, then the issue here is that you're an absolute simpleton.

I'll reiterate for you, absolutely no one has said they are waiting for Nat to move to a top team, happy to help you out. The fascination that Falkirk fans have with him is pretty bizarre, he had a poor game back at TFS last year, not as bad as they made out but it was still pretty bad, I didn't see any of those fans come out in the aftermath of the 2-1 game and say he had a good game though, it's just odd.

Vieira FFS.

Thanks mate. You have answered Bairnado's point as the whole 'Wedderburn' thing is just a giant 'Whoosh.'

Simpleton ? I think you will find that's you chief.

Ps. He didn't have a good game in the 2 1 game. He was a truly awful stand in centre half.

Can any pars help me out here. I am genuinely not sure if you giys constantly talking about Nat Wedderburn in the context of being an actual footballer is just a giant whoosh or not.

Thanks mate. You have answered Bairnado's point as the whole 'Wedderburn' thing is just a giant 'Whoosh.'
Simpleton ? I think you will find that's you chief.
Ps. He didn't have a good game in the 2 1 game. He was a truly awful stand in centre half.

Nah not quite, Bairnardos point was if people actually believed he was a footballer, which he quite evidently is.

You're bizarre bunch of nonsense led to you thinking that people genuinely thought Nat was as good as Vieira, simpleton found.

That's very much the point I was making before, he was very good in the first half, dominated your midfield and was continuing to do so until he went back to centre back where he didn't really do much that sticks in the mind to be "truly awful", the bizarre fascination and dislike of him that can lead to dullards like you remembering a post that apparently happened comparing Nat to Vieira is very odd.

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Nah not quite, Bairnardos point was if people actually believed he was a footballer, which he quite evidently is.

You're bizarre bunch of nonsense led to you thinking that people genuinely thought Nat was as good as Vieira, simpleton found.

That's very much the point I was making before, he was very good in the first half, dominated your midfield and was continuing to do so until he went back to centre back where he didn't really do much that sticks in the mind to be "truly awful", the bizarre fascination and dislike of him that can lead to dullards like you remembering a post that apparently happened comparing Nat to Vieira is very odd.

I don't dislike him. I never even referred to that side of things. I am sure he is a decent guy.

You are now trying to turn this into a like/dislike thing.

Lose the bitterness man.

55 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You need some bog roll for yer mooth min. 

Nat is a solid player in general. Then he goes and adds some showmanship to his game which pops the crowd every time. He has absolutely no right to do these things and it must make the opposing players furious as they cannot get though him but he'll gladly take the piss to get past them.

14 hours ago, Adam101 said:

I think after we were 5-0 there is a shout from the back of the stand after Wedderburn plays a ball ever so short "Wake the F*CK up Dunfermline" Think he is .net personified.

Not quite so bad as being booed off the park after beating Brechin 8-0. Ask the old-timers about that one.

You'd like to think that anyone with even half a brain cell would realise that if anyone did compare someone playing in the second tier of Scottish football to a World Cup winning legend of the game (and I can't remember anyone doing so anyway) would realise that it's more to do with position or team role than ability or attributes tbh. 

I'm not as convinced by Nat as some others are, and as he ambled onto the pitch yesterday he looked even more overweight than he did at the start at last season which is saying something. But he does seem to have the handy knack of being in the right place at the right time and can stop players in their tracks then recycle the ball quite quickly which is very useful. He's almost like a poor man's Patrick Vierra in that regard... :P

Are these Falkirk fans being serious with the whole "Wedderburn is fat!" stuff?

They do seem to have a bizarre fascination with him. It's almost like they don't understand that fans often take to certain players for whatever reason, and have aways done so

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

:lol:

Magnificent. You must be the biggest fucking simpleton in the history of the universe. Genuinely staggering stupidity.