Breaking Bad

Kejan

Doss episode. The storyline was very, very similar to a leaked one I had read a few weeks ago. But it all felt like a surprise nonetheless. That's what great script-writing can do. Particularly enjoyed the flashforward scene before the opening credits and, of course, the closing scene.

Just checked and showing on UK netflix now (thank god for the app) so thats my viewing for this evening sorted

Does anyone know if its just on uk netflix as opposed to US netflix as well? Means i may need to go in and change my dns settings again

I'm starting to believe TRS' theory a little bit.

he almost certainly does something big enough to turn state as it appears he's wearing a wire in the flash forwards.

whats TRS's theory?

didn't see him wearing a wire on that flash forward. i am so unobservant...

Just checked and showing on UK netflix now (thank god for the app) so thats my viewing for this evening sorted

Does anyone know if its just on uk netflix as opposed to US netflix as well? Means i may need to go in and change my dns settings again

just as a heads up, make sure you check the lenght of netflix episodes vis a vis torrents/illegal streams versions. sometimes netflix censors parts of breaking bad episodes. as it happens i did the check for this one for netflix and it works fine. think you need to do it on the UK netflix..

If netflix move into this sort of territory then they really have a chance to make regular television nigh on obsolete. Long way to go, but as it stands the only time I watch television in the traditional fashion is for sport or new series, like Game of Thrones.

yeah its been a bit of a coup for them getting that arrangement in place with breaking bad. i still dont understand why it hasnt been broadcast on uk tv though.. surely with its cult status would guaruntee it a fair amount of viewers??

the thing that annoys me with netflix is the cutting of some scenes of breaking bad. thats why i still tend to favour torrents. also since finding that out about netflix makes me wonder what other shows/films they do it with. i think they are gonna have to change that policy if they are wanting to get a bigger market share...

My driving instructor said that he started watching from Season 3 because a friend told him that you could pretty much skip the first two seasons without missing much. Ridiculously ignorant. Anyone who doesn't appreciate the character development and only wants to see action can surely find a more suitable series for their personal taste.

thats fucking mental!!!

A wonderfully acted and written episode.

I am quite chuffed that they advanced the story line as quickly as they have. To get to the point that Walt knows that Hank knows about him in one whole episode if fast paced. Bryan Cranston and Dean Norris are brilliant in the final scene.

I seen no evidence of Walt wearing a wire. I loved the contrast of the two scenes with the neighbour in the future and present scenes.

The only bugger is having to wait a week for each episode.

I thought episode 9 was fantastic from start to finish.

Great start with Walt in his old house. You imagine that it's become a bit of a shrine now for junkies. I suspect that the wee capsule of posion that Walt planked behind the wall socket in the earlier season will be significant to how the series ends. The reaction of the neighbour though was priceless.lol I didn't expect Walt to find out about Hank knowing or at least suspecting him of being Heisenburg in this episode and telling him that he found the tracking device. I'm glad Jessie gave some of his loot away to the tramp, but I felt a bit annoyed when he started throwing wads into peoples gardens..Hopefully he didn't throw it all away.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW