Breaking Bad

Kejan

Well based on last week's episode, I doubt anyone thought that the 'Confessions' referenced in this week's episode referred to that icon_biggrin.gif

Loved Jesse's dawning realisation that Hewell took the ricin. Brilliant to see him go from this resigned, moping figure past caring, to being absolutely raging about something.

Think you would need to be mad to try to predict what happens from here. Keen to see how the stuff with 'Meth Damon' aka Todd develops.

Walt's 'confession' was incredible. I had seen some predictions that Walt might end up pinning it on Hank and claiming that he's Heisenberg, but I definitely didn't expect it to happen. It's the first time I've been truly shocked since the episode in which Hank finally had his realisation.

As for the ending, excellent as well. Will Jesse follow through with setting fire to Walt's house? Could this partly explain the state of Walt's house in the flashforward scenes? And we must assume that, if there is a fire, Walt's co-ordinates/'lottery numbers' will be lost (and, in turn, so will Walt's money).

Excellent acting and writing all-round. I still stand by my prediction that Hank will kill himself.

I wasn't as big a fan of this episode as I was of the previous two. Thought the pre-titles stuff was dull. I'm not buying into Todd at all here.

There was some world class moments though. Everything from when Jesse found out about Brock onwards is great, and the tape is great too. Also the scene in the restaurant.

Different strokes and all that.. I just re-watched it and have to say that it's by far my favourite of the new episodes so far. I think this episode will be singled out as the pivotal turning point in the final 8.

Don't get me wrong, I realise it was a game changer. I thought a lot of the lead up to the revelations/big moments were kind of dull. Necessary to be sure so can be forgiven, but that didn't stop it being dull at times.

My opinion on what's going to happen changes every week.

This week: Walt jr and holly are still in the house when Jesse goes mental, smoke ends up killing both of them. Skylar goes mental and gives hank all the evidence he needs. Walt and Jesse go on the run from the d.e.a.

It's not going to happen but it's fun to guess.

Found last week's and the first 20 minutes a little dull. Then Hank started playing that tape.

I was like Posted Image

Aaron Paul stole this series so far in the desert scene.

Aaron Paul's face while going beserk in Goodman's office was insane. That episode was his finest moment in the entire run of Breaking Bad.