NXT Takeover: R Evolution on Dec 11th looks pretty tasty.

Adrian Neville © vs Sami Zayn : If Zayn loses he wil quit NXT.

Charlotte © vs Sasha Banks

The Lucha Dragons © vs The Vaudevillians

Finn Balor & Hideo Itami vs The Ascension

We are also very likely to see the debut of Kevin Owens (Steen)!

I think Zayn will lose so they can move him up right now.

I also hope that WWE know what they are doing with him. He has probably been my favourite wrestler in the last couple of years and I really worry that they will screw him up like they have done with so any others. It is a pity that Cesaro isn't doing well right now (again f**k you WWE creative) because it would have been a great opening feud for Zayn given just how amazing their matches have been in NXT.

Talk of this for a month or so, anything concrete come out? Brilliant signing if so, he's an excellent wrestler and would really suit the WWE as he's just a natural entertainer as well. Dude is 280lbs easy and I've seen him finish matches with 5 standing shooting-star presses!

Edited by Christophe

Talk of this for a month or so, anything concrete come out? Brilliant signing if so, he's an excellent wrestler and would really suit the WWE as he's just a natural entertainer as well. Dude is 280lbs easy and I've seen him finish matches with 5 standing shooting-star presses!

Apparently at a PCW show last week or something fans were told to get pictures with him 'while they can, he probably won't be around for much longer' and he also beat Chris Masters for the PCW Championship but was challenged by Masters to a rematch at their next show in March with the stipulation that the loser leaves PCW for good.

Apparently at a PCW show last week or something fans were told to get pictures with him 'while they can, he probably won't be around for much longer' and he also beat Chris Masters for the PCW Championship but was challenged by Masters to a rematch at their next show in March with the stipulation that the loser leaves PCW for good.

Good for him. He's too good for the indy level, with respect, was blowing everyone away in Dragon Gate ffs.

A vignette for The Ascension was aired during this weeks Smackdown taping, looks like they will be moving up to the main roster shortly.

The Ascension are absolute dreck. Did anyone hear the HHH conference call for the NXT: ®evolution or whatever it's called. He completely struggled to say a good thing about them at all while waxing lyrical about Balor and Itami. Looking forward to seeing Balor and Itami claim their first gold to send The Ascension off to the big roster.

Elsewhere on that card i'm excited for Charlotte vs Sasha Banks, Charlotte is brilliant in-ring and it's a shame that if her recent Raw outing is going to be anything to go by then the main roster is going to f**k up her well built up tweener-personality in duff sub-3 minute bouts when she eventually makes it up. Think there could be an upset here and a title change.

NXT Title match is as close to a guaranteed top quality bout as WWE can legitimatley put on across their entire roster. Really don't care what happens result wise, just want to enjoy the performance here. I suppose they could have Zayn lose his NXT place in time for a RR appearance and a big roster step up, but more likely he finally does the business here and claims the title, pushing Neville towards the heel turn he seems to be heading for. Pretty excited for this show...(Balor, Itami, Owens, Zayn, Neville, Charlotte and Banks vs whatever shite they are churning out at TLC...no contest).

Edited by Christophe

The Ascension are absolute dreck. Did anyone hear the HHH conference call for the NXT: ®evolution or whatever it's called. He completely struggled to say a good thing about them at all while waxing lyrical about Balor and Itami. Looking forward to seeing Balor and Itami claim their first gold to send The Ascension off to the big roster.

Elsewhere on that card i'm excited for Charlotte vs Sasha Banks, Charlotte is brilliant in-ring and it's a shame that if her recent Raw outing is going to be anything to go by then the main roster is going to f**k up her well built up tweener-personality in duff sub-3 minute bouts when she eventually makes it up. Think there could be an upset here and a title change.

NXT Title match is as close to a guaranteed top quality bout as WWE can legitimatley put on across their entire roster. Really don't care what happens result wise, just want to enjoy the performance here. I suppose they could have Zayn lose his NXT place in time for a RR appearance and a big roster step up, but more likely he finally does the business here and claims the title, pushing Neville towards the heel turn he seems to be heading for. Pretty excited for this show...(Balor, Itami, Owens, Zayn, Neville, Charlotte and Banks vs whatever shite they are churning out at TLC...no contest).

Yeah I think the Ascension are completely meh, the WWE are going to have to pull something out of their arses in order to make them stars on the main roster although there has been some speculation that they may be paired with Bray as some sort of Wyatt Family mark 2 but I don't really want to see him get saddled with them.

Can't wait for this, not been excited for a PPV/live special since WM which says a lot about how poor the main roster is just now. Neville/Zayn will just be superb, build up has been incredible, easily MOTY material, hoping for Zayn to "finally win the big one."

Hope Owens/Steen doesn't interfere in the main event as his "debut" though as it will be completely obvious if he hasn't turned up before the ME that he's interfering.

Can't wait for this, not been excited for a PPV/live special since WM which says a lot about how poor the main roster is just now. Neville/Zayn will just be superb, build up has been incredible, easily MOTY material, hoping for Zayn to "finally win the big one."

Hope Owens/Steen doesn't interfere in the main event as his "debut" though as it will be completely obvious if he hasn't turned up before the ME that he's interfering.

Aye would be a shame if they wasted such a well built match with a dusty finish, would far prefer Owens to come out afterwards and challenge a triumphant Zayn to start the build to the next one.