Does anyone know if KENTA and Fergal Devitt ended up getting work-outs with WWE? Remember seeing rumours that WWE were possibly looking into giving them trials and signing them, would love to see both with WWE

I think they both got try-outs. KENTA said he didn't and was only visiting the centre but I think he tried out and got knocked back.

Not sure about Devitt, I heard the rumour about him quite a while ago.

• 2 weeks later...

NXT ArRIVAL right now.... That Sami Zayn vs Cesaro match was epic, wish the main WWE roster could put on matches like that.

It was an incredible match yeah, Parker/ Rawley was shit though

Edit: Scotty 2 Hotty has a weird shaped head

Edited by RussellV1

I'll need to rewatch as the stream was all over the place, missed what I assume is a squash from Rusev to Breeze and Woods and I missed pretty much all of the main event.

Cesaro/Zayn was fantastic though. Interesting promo cut after it by Cesaro;

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAexDFQLk

I assume he's turning face, he's never been the best talker but that's a good, little promo.

Paige/Emma was good, Paige's had better matches but it was great for a PPV. They've shown once again, and on a big stage, that women can actually put on great matches if you give them the time and allow them to. Some fantastic submission wrestling in there.

Rawley and Parker was woeful, WWE are very hot on Rawley just now and I'm not seeing it. Parker is fucking dogshit terrible. He was pish as a face and he's even worse as a heel. Shitcan him right now and save yourself the money, WWE.

Aye, good show. Though I was told that Enzo was supposed to be there so I'm gutted he wasn't.

Cesaro v Generico is the best match I have seen in a long time. Simply outstanding and worth a months subscription to the network by itself. Paige is the best female wrestler in the entire company despite being so young and PAC/Neville put on a great ladder match with Bo (who I really don't rate).

Cesaro v Generico is the best match I have seen in a long time. Simply outstanding and worth a months subscription to the network by itself. Paige is the best female wrestler in the entire company despite being so young and PAC/Neville put on a great ladder match with Bo (who I really don't rate).

I preferred the 2/3 falls match but this one was great as well.