BTW Forehead, first showing of NXT each week is on a Thursday night

Oh is it? Nice, I have no idea since I never watch it on Sky. I only knew it got played before Raw on Monday nights.

Think I might try and remember so I can catch it this Monday, it's that good.

• 2 months later...

I've not watched NXT yet but it doesn't surprise me, they're both fantastic.

I don't see why WWE doesn't bring back the Cruiserweight division. They've got a whole bunch of guys like that at NXT and then they've got a good amount of guys like Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne (no idea if he's injured still or not) that will never amount to more than IC/US title midcard, so give them a division of their own and allow them to shine. You could have guys like Ziggler jump in every now and then. Although they're busy just now, Rollins and the Usos would fit right in there as well.

• 2 months later...

Just read up on it and apparantly it will be live on the network and entitled 'Arrival'

So far for the PPV is:

Dallas vs Neville in a ladder match for the NXT title

Sami Zayn vs Antonio Cesaro 2/3 falls (in a rematch from their classic last year)

Paige vs Emma for the NXT Divas title

Bret Hart/HBK also to be there (not sure in what capacity)

I'm all over this PPV - sounds great already 8)

Edited by DavidMcG

Just read up on it and apparantly it will be live on the network and entitled 'Arrival'

So far for the PPV is:

Sami Zayn vs Antonio Cesaro 2/3 falls (in a rematch from their classic last year)

That actually sounds better than most WWE PPVs from the last couple of years

It does, im also hoping we get an appearance from Aiden English. I wanna hear him sing.

People I don't want to see - CJ Parker. He is one of my most hated current wrestlers. Detest the gimmick and character and moveset.

Anyone else keen on Mojo Rawley. Apparantly WWE see him as a potential face if the company. I don't see it personally

So far for the PPV is:

Those three matches should be quality.

Aiden English can go f**k himself, Big Cass is where it's at in the singing department. I hope Enzo Amore can at least turn up in a speaking role, he's tremendous, was probably my favourite character in wrestling just now before he got injured.

I saw that HHH and Nash will also be there with HBK and Bret Hart, kinda missing the point of NXT if you've got 4 legends being wheeled out.

Big Cass is rubbish! What's all that SAWFT patter about. Awful

Ooft, I can't accept that. Big Cass was immense in that sing-off. Enzo Amore is one of the most charismatic guys in the business just now. He's so over in NXT, it's unreal.

Maybe you don't get it because you're S-A-W-F-T, SAWFT!

It does, im also hoping we get an appearance from Aiden English. I wanna hear him sing.

People I don't want to see - CJ Parker. He is one of my most hated current wrestlers. Detest the gimmick and character and moveset.

Anyone else keen on Mojo Rawley. Apparantly WWE see him as a potential face if the company. I don't see it personally

Really can't go CJ Parker either. Mojo Rawley looks okay I suppose but not overly keen on him either.

That PPV looks good though. Dallas is a good wrestler but his mannerisms, voice and face really annoy me.