WWE have released 4 nxt wrestlers including 3 Brits, Oliver Grey, Mason Ryan & Danny Burch, the other cut was Shaul Guerrero

I've not seen enough of Grey but Ryan was downright pish. I'm thankful Birch is gone, only so that we don't have to hear him labelled as a "soccer hooligan".

Can't say I ever remember seeing Shaul on the actual show so I'm betting she was there mostly because of her parents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone looking forward to NXT Takeover? Reckon I'll stay up to watch it tomorrow night.

Adrian Neville vs Tyson Kidd

Charlotte vs Natalya

Sami Zayn vs Tyler Breeze

The Ascension vs El Local & Kalisto

Adam Rose vs Camacho.

One more match might be added on the night. Regardless, looks like it'll be another good NXT PPV.

You are always in for a treat whenever Sami Zayn steps in to the ring, win or lose he'll still be amazing, one of the best performers in the business. Tyler Breeze was great too!

I agree with the above. A 17 minute divas match, you don't see that very often (or ever). Super talented divas with the passion and emotion made for an incredible match. Charlotte is now one of my new favourites.

I really had forgotten how good Tyson Kidd is, and we all know Adrian Neville can do absolutely anything, another fantastic match there.

• 2 weeks later...

I see the NXT tag team division is finally being looked at and from the recent tapings they have a few new teams.

Spoilered in case anyone is really bothered but nothing major

The Ascension - tag champs

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel (reformed but looked like may be heels as feuding with Zayn/Neville)

The Vaudevillains (a new team comprising of Aiden English and some other mustached guy Simon Gotch?)

Tye Dillinger and Jason Jordan - (think they appeared a couple of times now)

Sin Cara and Kalisto - (new team, no word on if Ricardo is their manager)

The Legionaires - (French team made up of Sylvester LeFlort and Marcus Louis)

Big Cass and Enzo Amore (an older team before Amore was injured)

With Cody Rhodes apparently finding someone 'new' to partner Golddust would the new person have to come through NXT or could some go straight in, say someone like Fergal Devitt who could make an instant impact partnering Golddust. If not, any ideas who might be the new partner?

Edited by Fony Titz

• 5 weeks later...

Good main event this week with Gabriel/Kidd vs Zayn/Neville. Felt as though it could have been even better though

Does anyone else hate Bayley? Of everyone in NXT, I can't stick her or her gimmick. She is like a female Bo Dallas - annoyingly happy all the time but in a bad way. Can't take to her at all.

Bull Dempsey seems to be the latest guy they are pushing. At least it aint Mojo Rawley......