Evil Neighbours Thread

One of my neighbours gets a lift to work and gets picked up at 6.20am every morning, I know this because the w****r that picks him up toots his horn about five times despite the fact the neighbour quite clearly knows he's being picked up at the very specific time so will be aware the noisy c**t will be outside.

Probably could have been posted in the PTTGOYN thread since its not technically the neighbours fault but if he associates with wankers then it's his business 

On 24/03/2021 at 22:06, Pepper said:

Middle aged cow at the top of the cul de sac lets her dog use the residential parking area as a toilet cos she's too lazy to walk the fucker. Poor dug is always hyper anytime it's out the house.

There's either shite everywhere or a wee row of bagged turds sat on top of random fences, dependant on the level of her cuntishness that week. 

She also leaves her washing out overnight regularly. 

Scum.

Dogshit everywhere. Obviously out of order. 

Baffled by the washing thing though. Is this a whoosh? Why would that bother you? 

On 24/03/2021 at 22:06, Pepper said:

There's either shite everywhere or a wee row of bagged turds sat on top of random fences, dependant on the level of her cuntishness that week. 

She also leaves her washing out overnight regularly. 

Swap them around,  put the washing on fences and peg the bags on the washing line.

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

Still baffled. Is this one of those old lady things like not scrubbing her step? 

The smelly old boot next door has left her's out for weeks. I've a good mind to chap her door but it's thick with flies.

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

Still baffled. Is this one of those old lady things like not scrubbing her step? 

I was wondering that too, no idea how it would annoy anybody unless you maybe shared a garden. 

• 5 weeks later...

Think for the first time in my life I have an evil neighbour, or at the very least, a colossal pain in the arse.

My house used to be one massive house, but about 30 years ago it was split into four separate properties. My gf bought one of the upper converted houses about four years ago, and the direct downstairs neighbour and his wife (mid to late 60s) couldn’t have been more welcoming. The husband is a retired joiner and used to help her with odd jobs, building flat pack furniture, doing our part of the garden when he was doing his own, just generally an all round nice guy. We had an issue with the side of the house about two years ago shortly after I moved in, and it was looking to cost in the thousands to do, which would have been split 50/50. However, he took it upon himself to do the lot himself, took a while but he done an amazing job and we covered the expense (significantly less than what we were being quoted).

About three months ago his dog died and he was naturally devastated. We went in with a bottle for him and some flowers for his wife, paid our condolences.

But ever since then he has just become a complete and utter w**k. One of my son’s friends dropped a brick that was sat next to an open stank at the front gate, which I did manage to fish out, but was a pain to get. No harm done. We came back from London on Saturday night and he’s out waiting for us, saying that the pipe is broken, water too high up etc… It isn’t, I’ve seen it higher than it was on Saturday, and it’s went down quite a lot since then. By his own admission there has been a problem with that pipe for years, occasional flooding. I just think he’s seen this as “Jackpot, Adam will be paying for that problem”. I’ve phoned Scottish Water to get them to come out and have a look at it, but the main question I’m asking is why it has been uncovered for so long? It’s in his front garden so whilst I’ve often wondered what happened to the original grate, it’s not really any of my concern.

He’s started putting his grandwean’s toys in the shared part of the garden, and my son’s friend was round earlier to see if he wanted to come out, and the old dick was clearly waiting at his window, hoping that one of them would touch the toy slide so he could come screaming out at a couple of primary school children.

He’s demanded that no children come into the garden (the path to our back garden technically belongs to him, but the title deeds show that we have right of access). I’ve basically told him to get fucked on that part, as long as any of my son’s friends come in and stay in our garden, they’re more than welcome.

It’s just frustrating as both my gf and I have done so much for them both in the past, I helped his wife start a new job WFH recently, laid slabs on his part of the garden last year for him in preparation for an new garden shed to be delivered, my gf used to gladly offer lifts to his wife to the shops as neither of them drive, and he’s just turned into a complete bellend following the demise of the dug.

TL;DR my neighbour has turned into a p***k following death of his family pet.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Think for the first time in my life I have an evil neighbour, or at the very least, a colossal pain in the arse.

My house used to be one massive house, but about 30 years ago it was split into four separate properties. My gf bought one of the upper converted houses about four years ago, and the direct downstairs neighbour and his wife (mid to late 60s) couldn’t have been more welcoming. The husband is a retired joiner and used to help her with odd jobs, building flat pack furniture, doing our part of the garden when he was doing his own, just generally an all round nice guy. We had an issue with the side of the house about two years ago shortly after I moved in, and it was looking to cost in the thousands to do, which would have been split 50/50. However, he took it upon himself to do the lot himself, took a while but he done an amazing job and we covered the expense (significantly less than what we were being quoted).

About three months ago his dog died and he was naturally devastated. We went in with a bottle for him and some flowers for his wife, paid our condolences.

But ever since then he has just become a complete and utter w**k. One of my son’s friends dropped a brick that was sat next to an open stank at the front gate, which I did manage to fish out, but was a pain to get. No harm done. We came back from London on Saturday night and he’s out waiting for us, saying that the pipe is broken, water too high up etc… It isn’t, I’ve seen it higher than it was on Saturday, and it’s went down quite a lot since then. By his own admission there has been a problem with that pipe for years, occasional flooding. I just think he’s seen this as “Jackpot, Adam will be paying for that problem”. I’ve phoned Scottish Water to get them to come out and have a look at it, but the main question I’m asking is why it has been uncovered for so long? It’s in his front garden so whilst I’ve often wondered what happened to the original grate, it’s not really any of my concern.

He’s started putting his grandwean’s toys in the shared part of the garden, and my son’s friend was round earlier to see if he wanted to come out, and the old dick was clearly waiting at his window, hoping that one of them would touch the toy slide so he could come screaming out at a couple of primary school children.

He’s demanded that no children come into the garden (the path to our back garden technically belongs to him, but the title deeds show that we have right of access). I’ve basically told him to get fucked on that part, as long as any of my son’s friends come in and stay in our garden, they’re more than welcome.

It’s just frustrating as both my gf and I have done so much for them both in the past, I helped his wife start a new job WFH recently, laid slabs on his part of the garden last year for him in preparation for an new garden shed to be delivered, my gf used to gladly offer lifts to his wife to the shops as neither of them drive, and he’s just turned into a complete bellend following the demise of the dug.

Buy him a dug.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 hours ago, Adam said:

^ ran over the dog.

^^^ate the dug!