Evil Neighbours Thread

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Aye, because he's going to throw a rock through his own window and take a picture of it from inside, all to have an interesting story on P&B, isn't he.

Jeez.  

You can get photos of anything you like online. You have to remember this is the guy who throws shite and makes up friends to back up a story on an annonymous forum.

7 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

You can get photos of anything you like online. You have to remember this is the guy who throws shite and makes up friends to back up a story on an annonymous forum.

What possible motive would anyone have for making something like this up? 

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

What possible motive would anyone have for making something like this up? 

He claimed at one point to have made up his jobby japes story to get attention.

Who knows what goes through the mind of an oddball like him?

Edited by Crawford Bridge
Autocorrect.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Why would someone make up all the other nonsense. Because they are a fantasist.

Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

He claimed at one point to have made up his hobby japes story to get attention.

Who knows what goes through the mind of an oddball like him?

I'm not a fan of a lot of the stuff he's posted in the past but this seems like a genuine post and I think it's maybe best just to let it go if you think the opposite. Not sure what calling him a liar achieves here aside from adding a few pages to this thread.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I'm not a fan of a lot of the stuff he's posted in the past but this seems like a genuine post and I think it's maybe best just to let it go if you think the opposite. Not sure what calling him a liar achieves here aside from adding a few pages to this thread.

It's a boy who cried wolf situation for me.

6 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

In a strange twist, the findings of my oddball behaviour strongly back him up on this one (even though he claims I'm wrong, but then, why should anyone just agree and confirm it). 

The alternative is that he's conjured up absolutely everything in an incredibly elaborate and impressively consistent manner over the years to a level that makes Keyser Söze look like an amateur.  Considering we're talking about somebody who throws shite at others, I think I know which situation is the more realistic of the two.

23 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

If this happened it is bang out of order and the lad involved needs a slap

However - and I know I am a c*nt- but I can't be the only one who thinks this could be more made up nonsense from a complete fantasist.

16 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

10 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Indeed and i forgot about hitting homeless people and taking photos of kids in cafes.

7 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Why would someone make up all the other nonsense. Because they are a fantasist.

f**k you you sad pathetic snivelling p***k. You should be fucking embarrassed at being too fucking thick to be able to differentiate from things that are obvious forum nonsense.

“You can get photos of anything you like online” - Well go find the photos I posted of my kid’s broken window online then you fucking drip, and if you find them anywhere other than my wife’s FB or my Twitter then you deserve a fucking prize.

Worst and most embarrassing bit though - Your whole issue with me is based on nothing other than me slagging Linlithgow Rose off numerous times or maybe the odd red dot.

37 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

If this happened it is bang out of order and the lad involved needs a slap

However - and I know I am a c*nt- but I can't be the only one who thinks this could be more made up nonsense from a complete fantasist.

12 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It's a boy who cried wolf situation for me.

Being as you both don't know what happened, why assume anything? It doesn't mean anything what you think apart from looking like utter c***s if you're wrong.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Being as you both don't know what happened, why assume anything? It doesn't mean anything what you think apart from looking like utter c***s if you're wrong.

I don't agree that I have assumed anything. Just pointing out that this poster has previous for making stuff up for attention.

If it is true I feel sorry for his daughter but not for him. He came on P&B once to boast about abusing a homeless person, he's a scumbag.

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

f**k you you sad pathetic snivelling p***k. You should be fucking embarrassed at being too fucking thick to be able to differentiate from things that are obvious forum nonsense.

“You can get photos of anything you like online” - Well go find the photos I posted of my kid’s broken window online then you fucking drip, and if you find them anywhere other than my wife’s FB or my Twitter then you deserve a fucking prize.

Worst and most embarrassing bit though - Your whole issue with me is based on nothing other than me slagging Linlithgow Rose off numerous times or maybe the odd red dot.

😂😂😂😂😂

A red dot 😂😂 have a word with yourself. Unlike you I couldnt give a flying fvck what someone on an annonymous forum thinks about me.

The only "issue" I have with you are your stories. Either you are a scumbag or a fantasist it's up to you.

And I did start by saying if it was true it was bang out of order. So far I have not been convinced.

38 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

100% in agreement with this. Had plenty run ins with 8mile but this isn’t on in my opinion. 

24 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

😂😂😂😂😂

A red dot 😂😂 have a word with yourself. Unlike you I couldnt give a flying fvck what someone on an annonymous forum thinks about me.

The only "issue" I have with you are your stories. Either you are a scumbag or a fantasist it's up to you.

And I did start by saying if it was true it was bang out of order. So far I have not been convinced.

Get fucked you sad pathetic drip.

ETA: You and anyone else can freely slag me off for whatever stupid pish I’ve posted in the past, but the fact you’re even insinuating that I’m having some sort of fantasy about my wee girl potentially getting hurt by a big rock and broken glass is probably sicker than the offence itself.

Edited by 8MileBU

3 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Bit of an odd one to be teasing someone who's just had a rock through the window with "I know where you live" is it not?

Hedgecutter is well known on here for knowing almost everywhere in Scotland and being able to bring it up on google maps just in case you or anyone didn’t know this about him already and we’re perceiving it as creepy.

Coming on to suggest you know where a poster stays a couple of days after he's shared a pretty harrowing incident involving him and his family feeling threatened in their own homes is at the very very least a bit weird even if it's meant to be harmless.