Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

I rather dickheadishly asked to be banned like a tit. I wasn't actually banned for anything I said. I have been RIGHTLY warned for using the term "retard" though.

So none of that actually helps you in the slightest. Incidentally, what banned poster are you?

Do you expect to be warned for a second time for using the same disgusting term ? My grand-daughter was born with mental problems due to increased bile acid levels in her mothers pregnancy and your conduct disgusts me.

You were not DomDom though were you ?

Is the forum healthier for the banning of Swampy, XBL, The collector, Perthshirebell, Reynard, Dundeebarry, mhak etc. Of course not, it's easily the most harshly moderated forum in history. With idiot moderators banning anyone that posts at a v.v.v.v. high standard.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out bawbag

Is the forum healthier for the banning of Swampy, XBL, The collector, Perthshirebell, Reynard, Dundeebarry, mhak etc. Of course not, it's easily the most harshly moderated forum in history. With idiot moderators banning anyone that posts at a v.v.v.v. high standard.

Barry isn't banned you fucktard.

Both had meltdowns on the best posters in p&b history thread.

All because they couldn't handle that the pathetic troll Deegas hadn't yet been banned. xbl used to boast about how he'd seen off Ron Burgundy, Pompey etc. etc. and then fell at the sword of fucking Deegas.

The nephew theory sounds a load of rubbish. They were both around in my early days posting on here but still think they were the same person.

They've both been around for years, they're two different posters though. I'm sure PB turned up at a P&B golf day a few years back.

The nephew theory sounds a load of rubbish. They were both around in my early days posting on here but still think they were the same person.

You put far too much thought into this. Same poster or not, they wrote a load of shite but some of it was amusing. I didn't mind either poster / alias at all tbh and there are a few folk on here that would have them back. I doubt many miss xbl and the million memories are all gone from the P&B history books.

DeeGas was a decent troll btw. He played it right on the line for months and induced numerous threads asking for him to be banned.

How have I put too much thought into this? All I've said is I thought they were the same person when they used to post.

That's too much thought buddy.

It's Sunday. Pop round the Fun Party HQ for a nice lunch.

I'm sure PB turned up at a P&B golf day a few years back.

Did he actually? I'd like to hear from someone who's actually met him what he's like in real life. He's a legend. If I ever get the privilege of being in his presence then I'll buy him a drink. That is if we happen to meet in a drinking establishment. Probably wouldn't get him a drink if we were anywhere else tbh. Unless we got on like a house on fire and we decided to go to the pub for a couple of drams. That would be cool.

#perthshire