Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

I'm sure it was Reynard who made one of my favourite posts on here. It was something like "the best thing to happy to St Mirren was Mrs McGinns fanny". He had a way with words.

:lol::lol: never saw that one but just buckled.

The man doesn't believe in human induced global warming and climate change. He's a fucknugget and won't be missed.

How do you explain the planets climate since the last ice age? (Not just the last 200-300years since the Industrial revolution)

*I'm not saying that de-forestation or industial polution hasn't had an impact btw.

How do you explain the planets climate since the last ice age? (Not just the last 200-300years since the Industrial revolution)

*I'm not saying that de-forestation or industial polution hasn't had an impact btw.

Most folk tend to let the overwhelming majority of the scientific community explain stuff like this.

Most folk tend to let the overwhelming majority of the scientific community explain stuff like this.

Leaving aside my side note that I do actually believe that our industrial activities are contributing/hastening global warming..........hasn't the Planet been continually warming up since the last ice age?

I'd actually argue that de-forestation contributes more to global warming than fossil fuel polution.

With Reynard gone that's now 4 of the 10 best posters in P&B history who have been banned.

I had a look at the gold forum to see who the others were and there, on post #14

Given Marshmallo is one of those creepy fucks who follows me around - after the bruising he got for saying Hernandez was better than Balotelli - I will not get fair representation on this thread.

Which is a shame as I was top ten material under a fair and transparent system.

--

I'll give you three guesses who said that :lol:

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Maybe Div wants more traffic in the politics forum with the election coming up. Have to say, Reynard and HB spamming it bored me to death, and made me avoid it.

They've banned the wrong poster then, Reynard was amusing and good value. HB is just a boring, repetitive c**t.

I got banned for spamming in profile and had to give div an embarrassing explanation on my actions to get back on and I got a warning point for calling Peterhead fans something that rhymed with hoof and started with p

Broxi?