P&B subcrawl

It's not a dig. By that point i was remembering pubs by the beer i had, rather than names. Me, DJchappers and Bert(i think) had the same beer and all declared it was pish. I was more looking for one of them to confirm that was the pub in question.

You maybe did get a Belgian beer there but the Wiliams Bros are an Alloa based brewery. I've never had a pish Wiliams Bros beer.

It's not a dig. By that point i was remembering pubs by the beer i had, rather than names. Me, DJchappers and Bert(i think) had the same beer and all declared it was pish. I was more looking for one of them to confirm that was the pub in question.

f**k knows what was drinking by that point. Does sound familiar though.

I think you mean Big Blue. It's now closed.

A poor choice of pub for Kelvinbridge given the options available!

I was told it was called Deep Blue Sea? :blink: I only wanted to go for the beer but if it's shut that ends the discussion anyway!

Please advise. Ta.

Wise Monkey just across the road is the best pub for Kelvinbridge. Coopers is also fairly decent, especially if there is a larger group.

I used to live about 30 seconds walk from Big Blue/Wise Monkey/Coopers so have drank myself silly in just about every pub in the area.

Wise Monkey just across the road is the best pub for Kelvinbridge. Coopers is also fairly decent, especially if there is a larger group.

I used to live about 30 seconds walk from Big Blue/Wise Monkey/Coopers so have drank myself silly in just about every pub in the area.

Cheers.

Is someone writing this down?