P&B subcrawl

FB_IMG_1694203557982.thumb.jpg.50d0846368d3acfce9170f355261c7f6.jpg

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Pish, I was 52 when I did it 7 years ago, not only did the 15 stops (Lord Nelson was still open) but did an extra at Kinning Park (Grapes and District) but when I finished I went back to my local in Paisley and had another 4 pints.

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Pish, I was 52 when I did it 7 years ago, not only did the 15 stops (Lord Nelson was still open) but did an extra at Kinning Park (Grapes and District) but when I finished I went back to my local in Paisley and had another 4 pints.

Did ye aye? 

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Can apparently handle that, but can’t take someone taking the pish on a quiz your friends quiz. 

On 10/09/2023 at 19:15, StewartyMac said:

Right, a wee thread bump, and a reminder that this year's event is on Saturday 14th October. 

There are two start times for this. The official start time is 12 Noon at the Times Square pub at St Enochs, but all the cool cats (plus me) will be starting at 11am at Dows next to Queen St Station.

There's next to no chance of any of us finishing it, especially the original crew as we're all too auld now, but it should be a decent day nonetheless. 

I will be in Lanzarote,Mr Mac have a great crawl.