Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Me too, going to be an amazing 10 days in June...The Who,The Stone Roses and then Beady Eye :thumsup2

Whats the capacity of the 02 roughly been there before but cant remember much about it.

Well done!

I've no idea, to be honest. It was less than two years ago I was at the ABC, and I can't remember! It's not a bad venue at all though in terms of how close you get to the stage. I was st the back last time and still had a cracking view.

Me too, going to be an amazing 10 days in June...The Who,The Stone Roses and then Beady Eye :thumsup2

Whats the capacity of the 02 roughly been there before but cant remember much about it.

Hitting the Stone Roses gig as well...that is going to be beyond epic as I also really rate Primal Scream and Jake Bugg...

Beady are playing at T so kind of thought i should just wait for that...regretting decision already not pre-ordering.

Was listening to 'Rockin Chair' by Oasis last night. I have to say, IMO, it's Liam's best vocal performance.

Love that choon.

Have to disagree though, Liams best vocals were reserved for stand by me.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Listening to this album in the car the now. Why was it so slated?

I honestly has no idea. The songs are pretty solid. The reprise of 'All Around The World' at the end is superb too.

I have to disagree. My mate is a big Beady Eye fan, for some reason I din't get into them. Been listing to their stuff for a bit now and I'm really digging it. Beat Goes On, Millionaire and Bring The Light are superb tracks.

They've taken me a while to get into. I thought the first album was a bit bland when I first heard it. Nothing about it really "got" me. I didn't hate it, but there was no stand out track or anything that make me sit up and take notice of it. Now though, I'm really enjoying it. Three Ring Circus in particular is a cracking little number.