Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Noel's doing an album signing on the 7th of March at the HMV Argyle Store, Glasgow. Wish I could go but I'm working and I probably can't afford to make my way to Glasgow to be in presence of god for a few precious seconds :(

Info here for anyone who's interested: http://www.hmv.com/hmvlive/noel-gallagher

Edited by jamamafegan

Noel's doing an album signing on the 7th of March at the HMV Argyle Store, Glasgow. Wish I could go but I'm working and I probably can't afford to make my way to Glasgow to be in presence of god for a few precious seconds :(

Info here for anyone who's interested: http://www.hmv.com/hmvlive/noel-gallagher

Yes! I'm there! :D

ETA: well, possibly.

Edited by Mrs M

If any of you cats fancy PM'ing me a link to the album download, that'd be much appreciated. Can't find it online anywhere, may be something to do with Virgin Media who are blocking virtually everything at the moment.

It is fair to say I am suitably blown away.

It's an incredible album and it's much better than his already excellent debut effort.

Agree with you Knightswoodbear & Mrs. M that Lock All The Doors has a very Oasis feel to it. It's fucking rock n roll. Have to disagree with you both on The Right Stuff, there is absolutely no way I'll be skipping that in the car! I think it's brilliance. It's so so chilled and is a lovely break in the first half of the album which is very rocky. The Dying Of The Light I can imagine will be a big hit at gigs, get the candles out for that one. The Mexican sounds like a level in the game "Crash Bandicoot." Funky stuff.

This album deserves to be huge and I hope it's as successful as it deserves to be!