Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Noel was excellent as usual, the drunken eccied fanny count was fairly high.

That's the first I've been to the hydro, the venue is great for watching the gig and the sound is excellent, but getting in and out is a fucking disaster waiting to happen

We must have got really lucky on the drunken eccied fanny front last night. We had no bother with pushing or people stumbling into us at all. I got a great view of the stage despite being the shortest person in the area we were stood in. A great night all round. The only disappointment is that he's dropped Shout It Out Loud from the set and despite saying he was doing Revolution Song, I've still not heard it. Adding Do The Damage was some compensation though. I'm gutted it's all over now.

Was superb last night, I was in the seats. Preferred it to standing at other gigs I've been to, everyone was still standing but wasn't shoulder to shoulder. Great atmosphere great performance. Champagne Supernova was my favourite

Amazing gig like above i thought Champagne Supernova was amazing. Was seated in the 2nd back row in the top tier and have to say those stairs up to the back are a nightmare, somebody will take a sore one falling down them at some point.

Only thing that surprised me was seeing a few folk throwing drinks from the seated areas, in standing you expect to get it but in the seats its not exactly hard to sit your drink down at your seat.

Back to Hydro in 2 weeks with standing tickets for Morrissey then Paul Weller the next night in Edinburgh.

Amazing gig like above i thought Champagne Supernova was amazing. Was seated in the 2nd back row in the top tier and have to say those stairs up to the back are a nightmare, somebody will take a sore one falling down them at some point.

Only thing that surprised me was seeing a few folk throwing drinks from the seated areas, in standing you expect to get it but in the seats its not exactly hard to sit your drink down at your seat.

Back to Hydro in 2 weeks with standing tickets for Morrissey then Paul Weller the next night in Edinburgh.

I fell last night cause the stairs were soaking wet, just slipped and fell on my arse like wasn't to bad. :lol:

Utterly outstanding gig. Well impressed with the venue although we were seated so far to the RHS of the stage we were behind it about in line with the big screen behind the choir. For a venue of that size the sound was phenomenal.

The version of Champagne Supernova blew me away. The guy is a living legend although I already knew that.