Obsessed much

Guest Kincardine

I'd be here if it were Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs ...

You've been around a while. How many posts did you make about Motherwell, Dundee, Livingston and Gretna going in to administration?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people have a big team/wee team but it's pretty rare.

I am sure, though, that there have been more posts from supporters of SPL clubs in this Div 3 forum in the past 2 weeks than in all of P&B's prior history.

This says to me that people care much more about The Rangers than they do about their own teams and leagues.

You ever considered the possibility that a lot of supporters followed you here to continue mocking your club?

Just a thought. :)

I am sure, though, that there have been more posts from supporters of SPL clubs in this Div 3 forum in the past 2 weeks than in all of P&B's prior history.

This says to me that people care much more about The Rangers than they do about their own teams and leagues.

There's a huge difference between 'caring about Rangers' and 'following the biggest story ever to hit Scottish football'. A story which started in the SPL forum, but, just like Sevco Works XI itself, has suddenly found itself in fizzy pop land.

I would PRESUME that 'rangers supporters' are now present in the 3rd Div forum.

I am led to believe they are legion.

So, no surprise.

Except that they had the intelligence to navigate their way here.

Very well put and, to quote Monty Python, the only thing I would add is 'I'm obsessed, and so is my wife'

:P

I just would like to quote Monty Python also

"Bring on the roller skating vicar"

One of their poorer sketches;

Very much like the The Rangers.:lol:

Guest Kincardine

There's a huge difference between 'caring about Rangers' and 'following the biggest story ever to hit Scottish football'. A story which started in the SPL forum, but, just like Sevco Works XI itself, has suddenly found itself in fizzy pop land.

Two things.

1. Rangers are dead. We know this because it's been said at least 500 times on various threads. Why do you continue to post about about a dead team? What is wrong with either your life or your club that makes a dead team so interesting?

2. You may call it "fizzy pop land" but those of us whose teams play here are happy to call it Division 3 or SFL3. If I held another forum in such disdain I'd never dream of posting on it. Why do you continue to bother?

In sum, there is no story as we know that Rangers are dead and you despise "fizzy pop land" so be a man and concentrate on your own club.

Guest Kincardine

I would PRESUME that 'rangers supporters' are now present in the 3rd Div forum.

I am led to believe they are legion.

So, no surprise.

Except that they had the intelligence to navigate their way here.

That makes not one ounce of sense. Yes, Rangers fans post here. The point I made was crystal clear:

"I am sure, though, that there have been more posts from supporters of SPL clubs in this Div 3 forum in the past 2 weeks than in all of P&B's prior history."

I can only conclude from your post that you still think Rangers still play in the SPL.

Two things.

1. Rangers are dead. We know this because it's been said at least 500 times on various threads. Why do you continue to post about about a dead team? What is wrong with either your life or your club that makes a dead team so interesting?

2. You may call it "fizzy pop land" but those of us whose teams play here are happy to call it Division 3 or SFL3. If I held another forum in such disdain I'd never dream of posting on it. Why do you continue to bother?

In sum, there is no story as we know that Rangers are dead and you despise "fizzy pop land" so be a man and concentrate on your own club.

The story isn't over yet. There's the stripping of titles and cups to come, Green and McCoist are still making outbursts, BDO are investigating individuals, and Sevco are seemingly signing SPL standard players on four and five year deals. Sevco have still to kick off in fizzy pop land with fizzy pop sleeve patches - so I'll want to see that.

There's still stuff to grab my interest. Once it dies down, I'll go back to not giving a flying fcuk about 'Rangers' once more.

Two things.

Because so many 'rangers fans' will not accept that 'rangers mk1" are dead.

People take great delight in explaining this.

What's not to understand?

The supporters who do understand what's going on should just stand back and

watch these tits expose themselves.

It will all settle down in the end despite their futile protestations

Sorry, accidental humour.

That makes not one ounce of sense. Yes, Rangers fans post here. The point I made was crystal clear:

"I am sure, though, that there have been more posts from supporters of SPL clubs in this Div 3 forum in the past 2 weeks than in all of P&B's prior history."

I can only conclude from your post that you still think Rangers still play in the SPL.

No

Guest Kincardine

The story isn't over yet.

So when you see a 'Rangers are dead' post will you reply, "No they are not otherwise I'd be denied my daily Div 3 fix"?

Guest Kincardine

That makes about as much sense as your first post.

If Rangers are dead then stop posting about them. It's dead simple.

1343771748[/url]' post='6485322']

People take great delight in explaining this.

What's not to understand?

The supporters who do understand what's going on should just stand back and

watch these tits expose themselves.

It will all settle down in the end despite their futile protestations

Sorry, accidental humour.

Same thing has happened before. You know nothing of your your own club then?

Save the Jags

The clubs fortunes declined during the 1980s, and during the 1990s increasing financial problems threatened to put the club out of existence. In 1998, the club was close to going bankrupt, and it took a fan based effort to keep them afloat with the "Save the Jags" campaign. Despite avoiding financial oblivion, Thistle were relegated to the third tier of Scottish Football in 1997–98, and only narrowly avoided a further relegation the following season, finishing in eighth place.

Swings and roundabouts. But you keep gloating because you're only here to see The Rangers.

1343774050[/url]' post='6485465']

If by "see", you mean "laugh at" then yes. Yes we are.

You had your turn in '94.

Pacific......Blah Blah Blah.

Crack on.tongue.gif

Div is making a fortune out of this. See, Rangers bring money to EVERYONE.

Just "a story that keeps giving".wink.gif

Same thing has happened before. You know nothing of your your own club then?

Save the Jags

The clubs fortunes declined during the 1980s, and during the 1990s increasing financial problems threatened to put the club out of existence. In 1998, the club was close to going bankrupt, and it took a fan based effort to keep them afloat with the "Save the Jags" campaign. Despite avoiding financial oblivion, Thistle were relegated to the third tier of Scottish Football in 1997–98, and only narrowly avoided a further relegation the following season, finishing in eighth place.

Swings and roundabouts. But you keep gloating because you're only here to see The Rangers.

Of course, the huge difference between Thistle's financial problems and Rangers finanacial problems were that Thistle didn't die. Also, if Thistle had died, people would probably have cared.

1343775710[/url]' post='6485556']

Of course, the huge difference between Thistle's financial problems and Rangers finanacial problems were that Thistle didn't die. Also, if Thistle had died, people would probably have cared.

Must have been a mirage on BBC Alba on Sunday then.

If thats what floats your boat......?

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Must have been a mirage on BBC Alba on Sunday then.

If thats what floats your boat......?

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

What you saw was a sub-human species called "The Rangers Football Club", I know the same Orc-like animals support them but the're not the same thing as "Rangers Football Club."

And we can still feel the seethe coming from you, no matter how many smileys you put.

Guest Kincardine

What you saw was a sub-human species called "The Rangers Football Club", I know the same Orc-like animals support them but the're not the same thing as "Rangers Football Club."

And we can still feel the seethe coming from you, no matter how many smileys you put.

Yet you still keep posting about us!

Archived