Obsessed much

Quarter past ten on a Sunday night.

P&B Forum, 3rd Division.

143 reading.

P&B Forum, SPL General Chatter.

131 reading.

cool.gif

"Your only here to see The Rangers......"

Div, can you tell us if this has been the biggest amount of rubber neckers that have been on the 3rd division general chatter?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P&B Forum, 3rd Division.

143 reading.

131 reading.

cool.gif

Div, can you tell us if this has been the biggest amount of rubber neckers that have been on the 3rd division general chatter?

"You're".

P&B Forum, 3rd Division.

143 reading.

131 reading.

cool.gif

No, the Livi Administration thread had more when they were punted down.

Sevco Scotland: Diddier than Livingston.

Guest Kincardine

Maybe the other fans want to read the drivel and crap yous are saying after winning only 2-1 against brechin

Actually we are happy that we won against a team in a higher league today so I have no idea where the word 'only' comes from.

We are, of course, an absolutely new club who played our first competitive match today since being admitted to SFL3. I think this is, then, an expression of how keen Scottish football fans are to welcome new teams.

I am absolutely sure that had, say, Spartans been elected to SFL3 instead of us then the interest would have been exactly the same. Without doubt a Brechin/Spartans thread would produce over 800 posts.

P&B Forum, 3rd Division.

143 reading.

131 reading.

cool.gif

Rangers naw !

I'm here tae read about Newcunto F.C.

Guest Kincardine

P&B Forum, 3rd Division.

143 reading.

131 reading.

cool.gif

Even at 01.10 on a Monday morning there were 48 on the 3rd Div thread and 44 on the SPL one.

"You're".

Okay Mr. Grammar Policeman: "neck" is a countable noun. The post should be sub-titled "Too many rubber necks".

Frankly I don't think there would be enough monkeys with enough typewriters to correct all the errors on this forum!

That is all. 8)

Well I appear to be the only one on here right now, but yes, the point stands.

I'll happily admit to being obsessed by the Rangers story. Their turmoil of late has been a source of huge delight for me. Guilty as charged.

Why that makes you feel any better about things though, I've no idea.

Guest Kincardine

Well I appear to be the only one on here right now, but yes, the point stands.

I'll happily admit to being obsessed by the Rangers story. Their turmoil of late has been a source of huge delight for me. Guilty as charged.

Why that makes you feel any better about things though, I've no idea.

I just did a quick check: 18 on 3rd Div forum and 7 on the SPL.

You confession is welcome for its honesty but doesn't make anyone feel better.

Why do you get such delight from the happenings of a club in Div 3? Is there so little going on with your own team?

I just did a quick check: 18 on 3rd Div forum and 7 on the SPL.

You confession is welcome for its honesty but doesn't make anyone feel better.

Why do you get such delight from the happenings of a club in Div 3? Is there so little going on with your own team?

Thoroughly disillusioned with my own team over some recent voting incident.

I've always loathed the Old Firm, their dominance and what it's built on. To see one of them in this kind of trouble has been wonderful.

I'm honestly baffled by the 'obsessed' jibes that get thrown around on here - not just with regard to Rangers, I might add.

Of course people are interested in other sides, in their rivals, or as in this case, the big teams. This 'obsessed' lark strikes me as one of the weakest playground digs we get treated to.

Archived