Obsessed much

What you saw was a sub-human species called The Rangers Football Club, I know the same Orc-like animals support them but the're not the same thing as "Rangers Football Club".

And we can still feel the seethe coming from you, no matter how many smileys you put.

The first one would be "The Rangers Football Club Limited". The second one would be "The Rangers Football Club plc". If you're going to quote about the club do try and get it right.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes about as much sense as your first post.

If Rangers are dead then stop posting about them. It's dead simple.

Rangers are dead. Charles Green's newco are starting up. It's a hugely interesting and involved story for Scottish football fans. There's a huge cast of sordid characters, skullduggery, twists, turns, cockwombles, chairmen shitting their pants, SFL, SFA, SPL playing silly buggers... votes, deadlines, TV documentaries, allegations, accusations.... fan forums being noticed, the RTC blog, Cowan and Cosgrove, Traynor and Burley....

It's a massive story and has gripped us this close season. We are not denying our obsession in following the story!

Let's get the nature of the story clear though. Rangers are dead - due to huge mis-management, financial doping, and soon to be confirmed cheating by deliberate use of illegal double contracts.

Dead. Deceased. Fcuked by Minty, Whytey, Greeny, and shitebag directors who turned away and failed to do their duty. Undoubtably, court cases for certain individuals lie ahead.

Who wouldn't be obsessed? It's the best soap opera since JR was shot.

So, your point caller is? You say we are obsessed, we admit we are obsessed, so again, what point are you trying to make?

You've been around a while. How many posts did you make about Motherwell, Dundee, Livingston and Gretna going in to administration?

LOLWIT laugh.gif

I'm not sure what you can gleam from my history, assuming you checked of course, but I have ripped into all those teams for many years - Motherwell went into admin before I joined the board but I mention it as often as I can .... and Dundee in particular, because they were in the same league as us at the time, I've ripped into with unashamed glee tongue.gif

What might surprise you, given that Rangers dying is a much, much bigger story, is that I didn't make a single, solitary post on the issue (that's none, nane, zip , nada !!) until they were linked with a move into the First Division - that's when it became an issue for me and not because I'm a hate filled bigot with an agenda but because it was just f'kin wrong !!

Yet you still keep posting about us!

Tosser threads like this are just asking for comment. If some of you guys are going to come on here and post utter p!sh gloating about how many goals your SPL players are going to score, or how we should all be eternally grateful for getting a couple of decent gates, then don't expect much in the way of cheery banter. If you actually talk about the football, then hopefully the board won't degenerate into a constant bitchfest.

I'm looking forward to the games against Rangers, but I'm pissed off at (most likely, but never say never!) losing the chance to win the league.

Guest Kincardine

Tosser threads like this are just asking for comment. If some of you guys are going to come on here and post utter p!sh gloating about how many goals your SPL players are going to score, or how we should all be eternally grateful for getting a couple of decent gates, then don't expect much in the way of cheery banter.

There are 2 sides to this:

1. There have been 2 threads "gloating about how many goals your SPL players are going to score". In both threads almost every Gers fan has said, "Shut it. Let's walk before we talk" or some variant. Triumphalistic threads are shite and we overwhelmingly agree with that. I'm sorry that a tiny number of our fans have been boastful.

2. The level of interest in Div 3 is perplexing - and comes from fans of higher divisions. They may pass it off as 'laughing at Rangers' but there's a slightly sinister, ever stalker-ish side to it - as if nothing happens in their own lives now that we've left them and are a happy Div 3 club.

The level of interest in Div 3 is perplexing - and comes from fans of higher divisions. They may pass it off as 'laughing at Rangers' but there's a slightly sinister, ever stalker-ish side to it - as if nothing happens in their own lives now that we've left them and are a happy Div 3 club.

Don't be so daft. Nothing sinister going on beyond a continuing fascination with the entire Rangers story. The big thread's been moved to here and interested people have followed it. Offshoots like this also get interest.

Stop making out that there's anything surprising about others reacting gleefully at seeing a powerful and unpopular club in reduced circumstances.

2. The level of interest in Div 3 is perplexing - and comes from fans of higher divisions. They may pass it off as 'laughing at Rangers' but there's a slightly sinister, ever stalker-ish side to it - as if nothing happens in their own lives now that we've left them and are a happy Div 3 club.

Oh ffs! :lol:

It's posts like the above that keep me coming back.

Oh ffs! :lol:

It's posts like the above that keep me coming back.

If that is the case...Please for the love of God Kincardine stop making those kind of posts....Pleaseeeeeeeee

If that is the case...Please for the love of God Kincardine stop making those kind of posts....Pleaseeeeeeeee

I agree. I would imagine a great deal of stalker victims are innocents. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
1343859794[/url]' post='6488071']

I agree. I would imagine a great deal of stalker victims are innocents. :lol:

Yea.............

Look after the stalker victims.

Then why are people so obsessed with stalking then?

Not a great question from a ...........................ohmy.gif

Yea.............

Look after the stalker victims.

Then why are people so obsessed with stalking then?

Not a great question from a ...........................ohmy.gif

You my friend, without a doubt, only post on here when you're pished. What the f**k is that mess you just typed supposed to even mean? :lol:

So, apparently if I come on to read about the Clyde v Montrose game, it means i'm obsessed with the rangers?! I actually get fed up with pie and bovril now as it's just filled with pointless threads (like this one) made by the rangers fans. It bores me now

1344810388[/url]' post='6520782']

So, apparently if I come on to read about the Clyde v Montrose game, it means i'm obsessed with the rangers?! I actually get fed up with pie and bovril now as it's just filled with pointless threads (like this one) made by the rangers fans. It bores me now

You mention pointless threads made by Rangers fans, yet there are VERY LITTLE Rangers fans on here. Wonder why?

The site has gone to rat-shit with the amount of anti-Rangers threads.

That's why I started another boring thread in defence of my club. Obsessed much.

Proves a point eh?

P&B has had its day. I don't come on much anymore, as it's nothing but shite throwing in one direction or another by clueless neds.

You mention pointless threads made by Rangers fans, yet there are VERY LITTLE Rangers fans on here. Wonder why?

The site has gone to rat-shit with the amount of anti-Rangers threads.

That's why I started another boring thread in defence of my club. Obsessed much.

Proves a point eh?

P&B has had its day. I don't come on much anymore, as it's nothing but shite throwing in one direction or another by clueless neds.

Why post then:-)))

Quarter past ten on a Sunday night.

P&B Forum, 3rd Division.

143 reading.

P&B Forum, SPL General Chatter.

131 reading.

cool.gif

"Your only here to see The Rangers......"

Div, can you tell us if this has been the biggest amount of rubber neckers that have been on the 3rd division general chatter?

It's the sadist inside us all.

Rubber-necking Rangers is like watching car crash TV - you know shouldn't but you just can't help watching the disaster (predictably) unfold.

Archived