Obsessed much

Actually we are happy that we won against a team in a higher league today so I have no idea where the word 'only' comes from.

We are, of course, an absolutely new club who played our first competitive match today since being admitted to SFL3. I think this is, then, an expression of how keen Scottish football fans are to welcome new teams.

I am absolutely sure that had, say, Spartans been elected to SFL3 instead of us then the interest would have been exactly the same. Without doubt a Brechin/Spartans thread would produce over 800 posts.

Not cottoned on to the fact that the rest of Scottish football can't stand your team?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The insidious organisation you support has committed unspeakable acts of financial impropriety against so many that it is of no surprise to anyone (other than orcs) that everybody now wishes to scrutinise your every move in order that the misdeeds of the past cannot be repeated.

Once a crim.........

ph34r.gif

You mention pointless threads made by Rangers fans, yet there are VERY LITTLE Rangers fans on here. Wonder why?

The site has gone to rat-shit with the amount of anti-Rangers threads.

That's why I started another boring thread in defence of my club. Obsessed much.

Proves a point eh?

P&B has had its day. I don't come on much anymore, as it's nothing but shite throwing in one direction or another by clueless neds.

Oh really?

Lets take the first page of the forum and lets count the amount of 'The Rangers' threads.

Rangers vs Elgin MOVED

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

rangers v east stirlingshire

Is McCoist the right man?

Peterhead v Rangers

The Rangers

And there are no "anti-rangers" threads at all!

Guest Kincardine

The insidious organisation you support has committed unspeakable acts of financial impropriety

ph34r.gif

Unspeakable acts you say?

Myra Hindley committed unspeakable acts.

Mary Bell committed unspeakable acts.

If our financial f**k ups were, truly, "unspeakable acts", then why the f**k does The Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation thread have more than 82,000 posts speaking about them?

Don't get me wrong - our team is culpable and deserve to be punished but you have to temper your language.

Torturing a 10 year old and recording her screams is, near as dammit, an unspeakable act.

Not paying tax and going bankrupt are unacceptable but but hardly in the same category.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good example of an obsessive type i'd say.

From the 'Partick thistle fan' PeeTeeJag.

Active Posts:558 (3.93 per day)Most Active In:Rangers in the SFL (528 posts)

After having a look at Thistles match thread from yesterday i can find no recent posts at all from Mr Tag, which i find very strange.

After having a look at Thistles match thread from yesterday i can find no recent posts at all from Mr Tag, which i find very strange.

As oppossed to you going into other poster's profiles and compiling stats on what forums they visit and how often?

It's reassuring that Sevco fans aren't obsessive, creepy stalkers though.

As oppossed to you going into other poster's profiles and compiling stats on what forums they visit and how often?

It's reassuring that Sevco fans aren't obsessive, creepy stalkers though.

558 posts of which 528 are in this forum, with more posts about Rangers on the 3rd and old firm forums. No recent posts regarding his own team, i'd say that is very peculiar, wouldn't you?

Something just not right about our 'Thistle supporting' friend.

558 posts of which 528 are in this forum, with more posts about Rangers on the 3rd and old firm forums. No recent posts regarding his own team, i'd say that is very peculiar, wouldn't you?

Something just not right about our 'Thistle supporting' friend.

And you care why exactly?

Is there a rule that you should only have a certain percentage of your posts in your own team's forum?

You obviously aren't looking hard enough. But thanks for being obsessed enough with me to take an interest. biggrin.gif

Has there ever been anything right about thistle supporters? :blink:

Yes. They avoid the sectarian bile from two clubs in Glasgow, make up their own minds and support a team that might not be laden in football glory but are by far and away more respected.

It works both ways bears, you say everyone is obsessed with The Rainjurs yet your support spent most of the first half singing about how

"We hate Celtic, ****** b*****ds, and we chase them everywhere....."

A team three leagues above you that you havent ever played ?????? :blink:

A bit like Barnet chanting about how much they hate Arsenal

Oh really?

Lets take the first page of the forum and lets count the amount of 'The Rangers' threads.

Rangers vs Elgin MOVED

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

rangers v east stirlingshire

Is McCoist the right man?

Peterhead v Rangers

The Rangers

And there are no "anti-rangers" threads at all!

Come on, play fair. "Let's all laugh at the Rangers" is a BIT anti-newco.........and oldco, I suppose. At least it was an attempt to get all the anti stuff onto one thread, so the others could get on with normal service and Sevco fans could just ignore it.

Won't work though.

I'm loving being obsessed with Rangers - it's absolutely brilliant fun.

I got ESPN especially so that I can watch them flounder. I wouldn't have missed today's shambolic performance from full international millionaires, for the world.

Obsessed I tell you - utterly obsessed and loving it.:D

I'm loving being obsessed with Rangers - it's absolutely brilliant fun.

I got ESPN especially so that I can watch them flounder. I wouldn't have missed today's shambolic performance from full international millionaires, for the world.

Obsessed I tell you - utterly obsessed and loving it.:D

This ^^^^^^

Sevco/Oldco/Newco or whatever they are calling themselves now have given us more entertainment since February than they did in their CL night disasters.

Even English punters are turning up in bars here now to watch their games, and to point and laugh.

You really couldn't have made this up.

It is fucking brilliant so GIRFUY.

• 3 years later...

Archived