Biffy Clyro

DomDom

Certainly not as poppy as what they were doing on the last album, and they seem to also stepped things down on the production a wee bit. Reminds me of "Infinity Land" a wee bit except for the slightly poppier chorus.

EDIT: The close to the song is utterly incredible btw. Edited by DomDom

Is Mike Vennart pretty much a fixture of the band when they tour now?

I don't think I've seen them without him since 2007, which is when I first saw him onstage. And I've seen them a whole bunch of times since then!

Think there's just too many parts now where they can't do without a second guitar.

as one of those 'wah wah wah I've been a fan since forever & have seen them a billion times and this just isn't as good as the first two albums' fans I can say, wah wah wah I've been a fan since forever & have seen them a billion times and this just isn't as good as the first two albums

I kinda like it. I'm not really a fan of Biffy at all, and as much as im a huge fan of some pretty heavy bands with some less than melodic songs, I seem to be one of the few people that think their early stuff was by and large, a directionless racket.

Edited by Al B

• 1 month later...

Bought the album version of this song. I can't fucking believe how good it is. That glorious ending is spread out over two minutes as well. Beat that fuckers.

Is the single released? May pick it up. I only listened to the song once, and it was alright, but usually takes me a few listens to get into something.

I kinda like it. I'm not really a fan of Biffy at all, and as much as im a huge fan of some pretty heavy bands with some less than melodic songs, I seem to be one of the few people that think their early stuff was by and large, a directionless racket.

I agree 100%

• 2 weeks later...

Surely a band like Biffy Clyro should be aware of the general shiteness of the SECC and look to play 2 or 3 nights at the Barrowlands instead?

When do they plan on opening the Hydro? I imagine it won't be as early as April, but Biffy would certainly be a fitting band to open it on.