Biffy Clyro

DomDom

For a double album to have absolutely no filler at all is incredible. I'm still discovering it, as I've only listened to it about 5 times straight through so far, but frig me what an album. With this and Frightened Rabbit, what a start to the musical year!

And they're Killie lads an all...!!

Love it.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/biffy-clyro/2013/ancienne-belgique-brussels-belgium-33db3475.html

Old school Biffy fans won't like this. They might change it for the UK tour since the first two albums did horrific business in the mainland. If they stuck with that I'd be delighted.

I'm an old school Biffy fans and I'm happy with that. I don't want to see them doing the same songs over and over so the more new songs in the set, the better.

• 1 year later...

The new b-sides album is absolutely brilliant.

Agreed, they've had an incredibly prolific couple of years.

Not too sure where they can go from here in terms of the next album, although i said that after Only Revolutions. Though they haven't started recording yet and they usually take their time so it could be a while before we hear new material.

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed this morning that they will play 3 nights at the Barrowlands in December, 1st night they play all the songs from Blackened Sky and Puzzle. Vertigo of Bliss and Only Revolutions on the 2nd night. They will finish on the third night with Opposites and Infinity Land.

I can only do the final night, which suits me really. I like both albums.

They're not doing all the songs I don't think btw. Fans will get to pick, but I assume it'll be the majority.

Aye i realised that later on, they're doing some B-sides too, hopefully they give Similarities a good run out.

Frightened Rabbit retweeted someone on Twitter saying how amazing it would be if they supported Biffy at the Barras, so take what you can from that. I think i can only manage the last night, which I'm mostly fine with, though if i could i'd go to all 3.

I'd also hope they give a few tunes from similarities and lonely revolutions a run out, £40 a ticket including all fees, might have to book the sunday the now for the presale and try and fail to scavenge tickets for the other two nights.

Excited to know what the 3rd chapter of Biffy will sound.

I'd also hope they give a few tunes from similarities and lonely revolutions a run out, £40 a ticket including all fees, might have to book the sunday the now for the presale and try and fail to scavenge tickets for the other two nights.

Excited to know what the 3rd chapter of Biffy will sound.

I'm the same, them calling this the 'end of the second chapter' makes me think they're going somewhere completely different with the next album

£40 a ticket for Biffy in the Barrowlands??

Ticket prices have always been more about the band than the venue they're playing in. And I'd say that's about right for an arena sized band.

The b-sides from Opposites are terrific so can't wait to hear some of them.

Was a bit suprised by the price of the tickets, but I suppose its a historic thing for a biffy clyro fan so I'm not complaining, after 2 hours of discussions, with my mate, I'm going to try and get the Blackened sky/Puzzle show, purely because Puzzle was the album that got me into them and also, the songs of opposites will probably get priority their next tour, but then again, the b-sides are terrific, as is infinity land, f**k sake, I' back at square one.

• 1 year later...