The Greatest Crimes in Musical History

Edinpar

Job for a Cowboy. Youtube ANY of their horse-sh*t songs. I've had the mis-fortune of seeing these lads twice live (as support acts)

Fallout boy - In general, but particularly their cover of Michael Jacksons - Beat It.

Can't beat a bit of pig squeal wink.gif

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope your joking, right?

New order are fucking incredible. The 80's were pivotal, I don't even care if this is fishing, that is musical blasphemy.

80's were fantastic. New Order are one of the most over-rated bands of the era though.

Blue Monday is a masterpiece. They had maybe 3 more really good songs and the rest was total guff.

If you consider some of the stuff Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys etc did in that genre, they were piss poor.

I will hear nothing against the Crue! Brilliant band!

And anyone who sticks their penis into a tuna sub to cover the fact that they were being less than a gentleman before meeting their current squeeze deserves respect.

Watching that video is as close as you can get to having all your senses assaulted at once

Lady Gaga, Niki Minaj, Justin Bieber, One Direction, The Wanted, etc etc basically have flooded the music industry with absolute garbage.

anchorman.jpg

Don't act like you're not impressed.

Archived