The Alan Partridge Thread

Swampy

I have someone on the line who fears he may be a gay. He's married so I shall only be using his christian name. I'm talking to DOMINGO IN LITTLE OAKLEY!

*line goes dead*

Oh, he's gone. Pity. Marvelous little tapas bar there actually.

:lol: love the blissful ignorance of what he's done in that little piece.

:lol:

That is maybe my favourite line from everything Partridge has ever done.

The Mid Morning Matters series was originally on Youtube, though. It'd be like moving a lolcats thread here because ITV shows them late at night.

In any case, Partridge is a radio personality. Tony Hayers wouldn't give him a new series on the BBC. (But TV didn't leave Partridge: Partridge left TV. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.)

:lol:

Checked out a few old 'Knowing me, knowing you' episodes on YouTube - the one where he oversteps the mark with Terry Norton is a classic

The politics one is brilliant.

The by-election caused by the death of sir morris christopher, who chocked ot death on scampi.

The politics one is brilliant.

The by-election caused by the death of sir morris christopher, who chocked ot death on scampi.

"I was wondering, what would the panel do to create more cycle lanes-"

"Oh, dreadful question!"

"I was wanting to ask the panel about the possibility... OF THE BALD OLYMPICS COMING TO BIIIIRMINGHAM!" :D

"I was wondering, what would the panel do to create more cycle lanes-"

"Oh, dreadful question!"

"I was wanting to ask the panel about the possibility... OF THE BALD OLYMPICS COMING TO BIIIIRMINGHAM!" :D

....he sits on channel 4's educational pannel and he's black Ronald Bigg's.

Was at a music festival last month. First night on the campsite was just constant shouts of "Dan". Partridge is due me a nights kip.

My favourite line ever was "you're a mentalist" when he was getting chased by his stalker or "sorry that was just noise"

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say "You look nice... John""