The LOLverpool Thread

Was down at Old Trafford yesterday. Can't complain about the result Lpool didn't turn up in the first half and it was lucky just to be 1-0. At 2-0 down started playing and could have sneaked an unlikely point.

Norwich up next and hopefully Sturridge will get a start.

Some of the usual nonsense between the 2 sets of fans but no where near as bad as it has been. Thankfully some have finally got the message.

Was down at Old Trafford yesterday. Can't complain about the result Lpool didn't turn up in the first half and it was lucky just to be 1-0. At 2-0 down started playing and could have sneaked an unlikely point.

Norwich up next and hopefully Sturridge will get a start.

Some of the usual nonsense between the 2 sets of fans but no where near as bad as it has been. Thankfully some have finally got the message.

Liverpool only played good when Joe Allen went off. Probably because people started to pass the ball forward instead of backwards like he does.

Rogers having a go at Suarez with regards to diving.

I can't really understand Rodger's reaction to this. Acting like its some massive deal that he admitted to diving.

Did Rodgers not see the incident? Surely at that point Suarez was bringing the club into disrepute?

The whole situation makes him look a bit feeble imo

It's a shame they have to wait so long each time he lets them down.

October 15th 2011 Racially abuses Patrice Evra

December 20th 2011 - Found Guilty of racial abuse

Ruling stated: "Mr Suarez used insulting words towards Mr Evra during the match contrary to FA Rule E3(1);

The insulting words used by Mr Suarez included a reference to Mr Evra's colour within the meaning of Rule E3(2)."

Manager and club defend him to the hilt even wearing supportiveT-shirts prepared to take his word over Evra's

Feb 11 2012 Lies to his manager and club that he would shake Evra's hand and close the incident but refuses Evra's offered handshake in the return match

Manager again tries to ignore it ....didn't see it

Proof on TV pictures

Apology

7 October 2012 Suarez deliberately dives against Stoke trying to win a penalty October 2012

8 October 2012 Manager defends him claiming he hs been the subject of unjust “vilification”

16 January 2013 Suarez admits to Stoke dive on Fox Sports Argentina

17 January 2013 Manager Apologises

He's their player so fair enough, defend him on his word.....But he clearly is not an honest man so how many times are they going to

"take his word" and defend him before being made a fool of when evidence surfaces of his guilt.

I can't really understand Rodger's reaction to this. Acting like its some massive deal that he admitted to diving.

Did Rodgers not see the incident? Surely at that point Suarez was bringing the club into disrepute?

The whole situation makes him look a bit feeble imo

My opinion is that Rodgers could either:

1) Not comment on the incident.

2) Say he agrees with the idea of diving.

3) Say that the player did wrong and the matter has been dealt with.

Only the third of those options avoids being a complete media disaster.

My opinion is that Rodgers could either:

1) Not comment on the incident.

2) Say he agrees with the idea of diving.

3) Say that the player did wrong and the matter has been dealt with.

Only the third of those options avoids being a complete media disaster.

When you put it in those terms you're right, he had no other option. I guess my problem is that he didn't deal with the incident at the time - obviously because Suarez is so vital to the team - but still...

I just really despise diving, its been slowly ruining the game for many years, and very little is done to stamp it out. So frustrating.