The LOLverpool Thread

Arsenal were excellent mind.

I don't think they were. They carried a passenger in Giroud up front, and they also had Jenkinson and Mertesacker at the back who both looked shaky - particularly in the first half. Diaby was sensational though - Wenger will be praying they can keep him fit for the entire season.

I don't think they were. They carried a passenger in Giroud up front, and they also had Jenkinson and Mertesacker at the back who both looked shaky - particularly in the first half. Diaby was sensational though - Wenger will be praying they can keep him fit for the entire season.

I've always liked Diaby. He's so injury prone though. They also had Mannone in goals who has looked very shaky in the past.

It's actually out-with my descriptive powers to articulate how bad a player Joe Allen is.

Easily Liverpool's best player today. Borini on the other hand is a laughable signing for a club aiming to be top 4, or even top 6. Not convinced Rodgers' 'philosophy' can really be transferred to that set of players, at least not within the time frame that he will be given. If a hero like Dalglish only gets one bad season then Rodgers will be lucky to even get that (see Roy Hodgson). Their main problem is that their star men aren't actually very good, Suarez is very overated and can't be relied upon for goals (not good when you have no alternative) and Gerrard is on a downward spiral, and has been for some time. And now you have Reina who seems to have morphed into Stephen Bywater over the last 18 months.

Not looking good for them at all.

I don't care about Man U in the slightest, but I love watching Liverpool get beaten! Gaz is right, there are few greater footballing pleasures.

Aw well whatever floats your boat. I did enjoy seeing the Arbroath result on Saturday :lol:

Well I thought they deserved credit even though Liverpool were poor. Thought Giroud did a job up top and he seems to be a fans favourite singing his name throughout. Jenkinson and Mertesacker settled though and kept a clean sheet. Diaby and Carzola were excellent.

Aw well whatever floats your boat. I did enjoy seeing the Arbroath result on Saturday :lol:

When we lose, it isn't the end of the world. We don't somehow think we're the biggest club in the world. We don't constantly think it is "our year", we don't get involved in stadium disasters galore and then insist that not one smidgeon of blame can be attached to us. We don't have the same persecution complex, you know, that absurd sense that the world is against us. Oh, and as far as I'm aware, we don't support racism.

Therefore, Liverpool are the team I most enjoy seeing lose!

When we lose, it isn't the end of the world. We don't somehow think we're the biggest club in the world. We don't constantly think it is "our year", we don't get involved in stadium disasters galore and then insist that not one smidgeon of blame can be attached to us. We don't have the same persecution complex, you know, that absurd sense that the world is against us. Oh, and as far as I'm aware, we don't support racism.

Ok, but I don't feel, think, get involved in, insist, have or support any of the above.

You forgot about having a captain who is above the law and a diving twat.

I may have been hearing it wrong, but it sounded like the Arsenal fans spent an awful lot of time singing about Robin van Persie ("She said no, Robin, she said no!" and the like) which seemed a bit pathetic to be honest.

Abou Diaby was absolutely outstanding, very reminiscent of Viera at his best. And the longer Giroud goes without a goal the more I think he's just Chamakh mark 2, his confidence must be shot. Could do with a goal or two, even if its against some shit lower league team in a cup game.

I may have been hearing it wrong, but it sounded like the Arsenal fans spent an awful lot of time singing about Robin van Persie ("She said no, Robin, she said no!" and the like) which seemed a bit pathetic to be honest.

Abou Diaby was absolutely outstanding, very reminiscent of Viera at his best. And the longer Giroud goes without a goal the more I think he's just Chamakh mark 2, his confidence must be shot. Could do with a goal or two, even if its against some shit lower league team in a cup game.

What, three games? :huh:

That is an insanely ridiculous knee jerk reaction. Many foreign players need a good few months to really get settled in.

What, three games? :huh:

That is an insanely ridiculous knee jerk reaction. Many foreign players need a good few months to really get settled in.

Thierry henry didn't score in his first 12 arsenal games...look what happened, chamakh started brilliant at arsenal..look what happened.

Anyone who judges players after 3 games is an idiot.

Unless that player is REALLY shit.