The LOLverpool Thread

Rodgers' toys have been unceremoniously papped from his pram.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19753431

I quite like Brendan Rogers. That quotation sums up Liverpool FC paranoia quite neatly. As somebody quoted earlier, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ALWAYS GOES AGAINST THEM! Apparently.

Maybe if the racist didn't dive at every single opportunity then the referee's would maybe start giving him the benefit of the doubt, until that day hopefully he doesn't get a single decision.

You can already see from that line up yesterday how keen Rodgers was to horse the Mumbleclown Generation in the summer, and that's not surprisingly starting to bear fruit in terms of performance.

Don't think this season will be nearly as funny as last one.

Yep, beating Norwich means Liverpool have well and truly turned it around.

Now lets await the Red Revolution.

It's only you that's mentioned turning it round and a red revolution. It's a convincing 3 points away from home with a host of youngsters looking promising. Come on the Reds.

While the posts are right that Norwich are garbage, that kind of win can kickstart things. I hate Liverpool as much as the next guy, but lets not kid on that this win isn't significant. It's a confidence thing and this one may work. Hopefully it won't, but I'm not thick as f**k, so I won't dismiss it.

It's been a cracking game, some hilarious refereeing, a rugby tacke, and a Downing assist all in there.

Liverpool are really poor at the back though and they only have themselves to blame for all three goals, but at least their games are watchable these days. Oh and Joe Allen has been murder.