The LOLverpool Thread

Celtic to follow suit ,certlaugh.gif

"Be one of the bhoys in this stylish shirt based on the collesium!"

free Lisbon Lions baseball hat with every order.

And of course, the Celtic fans will accuse the Liverpool ones of stealing their shirt idea.

Mmmm, tasteful! The ideal Christmas present !!!!! :lol:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/liverpool-launch-anfield-stadium-shirt-182827192.html

"Priced at £40 and, as of this writing, available in all sizes except extra small and extra extra large (which are probably the two sizes of people most likely to wear a shirt like this), you can almost hear the echos of "You'll Never Walk Alone" just by looking at it. And yet, whoever wears this shirt probably will end up walking alone more often than not."

I'd buy it but unfortunately the nets are the wrong colour :(

Buy it here

Read the comments, they are brilliant.

As soon as I saw this shimmering article of sartorial perfection I knew that I had to have it. I bought it and as I was on my home, impatience got the better of me and I had to put it on immediately. I got a few funny looks on the bus as i was undressing but I knew these looks of pity would turn to looks of envy and admiration when I was finished so I perservered. Needless to say, when I finally donned this beatiful shirt I drew several comments and even a gasp from one young blonde girl. "Dats luvvly dat" she swooned. I was in and I knew it, however I'm also married and I made my way home to show the wife. She was quite delighted with my extraordinary purchase but started to fret ... "It's gorgeous but what will we buy the groceries with this week?" "Fear not, my lovely" I soothed, "for it cost just £40!" She understandably refused to believe me until I showed her the receipt, but when I did she sank into my arms, lightly stroking 'the kop' as she told me she was the luckiest woman alive. I couldn't disagree.

:lol:

:lol: ...to be fair that's so bad it'll probably sell with folk buying it for a laugh.

There will be plenty, plenty of people buying it deadly seriously. Remember who you're dealing with here.

Anyone else notice nobody celebrated with Suarez? :lol:

1352655651923.gif

This is the fucking best thing I've ever seen.

Edited by Thumper