Strange dreams

Had an odd one last night. Was flying to the US for some reason. Security (at some airport I've never seen) required you to sit on your arse and scoot forward through the scanners. I had my keys on me so handed them over but for some reason let them (the airport security) hang on to the keys. As soon as I did so I knew it was a mistake.

Flash cut and I'm on the plane looking for a seat, but the seating was laid out like a cinema. I was annoyed that I had to go on a flight to America because I'd miss having some beers at home on Hogmanay.

Found a seat neat some lassies who were whispering shit about me. Felt uncomfortable so went for a wander. There were two games rooms outside the seating area, but still on the plane. One was like an old gym from school with the squeaky floors, wooden benches and wooden bars etc. There was a guy in there who shouted at me to go sit back down as the plane hadn't taken off yet. Flash cut and I'm in a seat a few rows down from where I originally sat, and decided to remove my jeans and boxers. I kept trying to pull my t-shirt down to cover my boaby, balls and arse, but was wandering around with it all out, much to the horror of the rest of the flight. Woke up shortly after.

Had another one last night/this morning where there was a circle of chairs and my older brother was putting something on them to make folk cough. It worked, as I was coughing and had a sore throat.

Woke up and genuinely was coughing like I had been inhaling smoke, and felt like I had the start of a sore throat. Dozed off and woke up absolutely fine.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Had an odd one last night. Was flying to the US for some reason. Security (at some airport I've never seen) required you to sit on your arse and scoot forward through the scanners. I had my keys on me so handed them over but for some reason let them (the airport security) hang on to the keys. As soon as I did so I knew it was a mistake.

Flash cut and I'm on the plane looking for a seat, but the seating was laid out like a cinema. I was annoyed that I had to go on a flight to America because I'd miss having some beers at home on Hogmanay.

Found a seat neat some lassies who were whispering shit about me. Felt uncomfortable so went for a wander. There were two games rooms outside the seating area, but still on the plane. One was like an old gym from school with the squeaky floors, wooden benches and wooden bars etc. There was a guy in there who shouted at me to go sit back down as the plane hadn't taken off yet. Flash cut and I'm in a seat a few rows down from where I originally sat, and decided to remove my jeans and boxers. I kept trying to pull my t-shirt down to cover my boaby, balls and arse, but was wandering around with it all out, much to the horror of the rest of the flight. Woke up shortly after.

Had another one last night/this morning where there was a circle of chairs and my older brother was putting something on them to make folk cough. It worked, as I was coughing and had a sore throat.

Woke up and genuinely was coughing like I had been inhaling smoke, and felt like I had the start of a sore throat. Dozed off and woke up absolutely fine.

Security is like that anyway, nothing strange there.

Be glad they kept the keys, or you never know where they would have ended up then you took off your jeans!

Disappointed there’s no description of the second game room.

You should buy longer tee-shirts.

Your older brother sounds cuntish.

3/10, weak storyline and missing any kick in the ending.

A theory out there, not mine.

That if you're having disturbing dreams regularly then it's one or more people projecting their thoughts of hate for you.

Maybe it's just as basic as something like jealousy.

Which could be people very close to you like friends or family.

A bit like when you sense something is not quite right but you can't quite figure out what.

Then of course in time the whole story comes out.

33 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

A theory out there, not mine.

That if you're having disturbing dreams regularly then it's one or more people projecting their thoughts of hate for you.

Maybe it's just as basic as something like jealousy.

Which could be people very close to you like friends or family.

A bit like when you sense something is not quite right but you can't quite figure out what.

Then of course in time the whole story comes out.

There's no theory or script when it comes to dreams.

Nightmares & adventures are part of the story.

48 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The other night my wife sat up in bed and did Barnsey's rap from World in Motion. She has no recollection and couldn't remember the words while she was awake.

You've got to go & give but do it at the right time.

I’ve been in bed since Hogmanay with some lurgy and  the fever dreams have been a fucking nightmare.

Last night I was charged with having to sort a load of pastel crayons into appropriate after 8 packets before boarding a plane in Cyprus.  The pilot kept telling me my movement was too square.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's the most bizarre for a while. It's usually continuation or precursor to work meetings, but there is the odd song or social outing. She never remembers a thing.

Not that uncommon. The missus regularly says something completely nonsensical in a very serious voice, no recollection.

Thirty-odd years ago, my mother dropped off in front of the TV and started regaling the room with a stream of information about an imminent alien invasion. Creepy as f**k, as her voice was completely affectless and it seemed like she was reading from a script.

I forget the details now, but protip: apparently it's the old-school little green men we need to be watching for, not the more modern tall thin greys.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Thirty-odd years ago, my mother dropped off in front of the TV and started regaling the room with a stream of information about an imminent alien invasion. Creepy as f**k, as her voice was completely affectless and it seemed like she was reading from a script.

I forget the details now, but protip: apparently it's the old-school little green men we need to be watching for, not the more modern tall thin greys.

Ant and Dec's Alien Autopsy thread for this pish

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

I forget the details now, but protip: apparently it's the old-school little green men we need to be watching for,

If they're seething and wanting to disintegrate everything they're probably Hibees.

I gave myself sleep paralysis for the first time the other night. I'd been up at the toilet at some point and my room door wasn't closed as tightly as usual, so there was a bit of light coming in. When I was in med looking at it either awake/asleep my arms were suddenly up in the air with intense pins and needles, and there were coloured lights running around the edges of the ceiling. I knew what was happening and I was looking to see if any people/figures appears, but they didn't. I had another slightly less intense episode shortly after where instead of the colours, I heard this mass of noise that was like every sound possible all at once. It was over quickly and I went back to sleep (I assume).