Strange dreams

I gave myself sleep paralysis for the first time the other night. I'd been up at the toilet at some point and my room door wasn't closed as tightly as usual, so there was a bit of light coming in. When I was in med looking at it either awake/asleep my arms were suddenly up in the air with intense pins and needles, and there were coloured lights running around the edges of the ceiling. I knew what was happening and I was looking to see if any people/figures appears, but they didn't. I had another slightly less intense episode shortly after where instead of the colours, I heard this mass of noise that was like every sound possible all at once. It was over quickly and I went back to sleep (I assume).

I've been taking over the counter sleeping pills because I've had a bloody horrible cold which has developed into a really rough cough. I keep having weirdly complex dreams often recalling other dreams I've had in the past.

Last night I dreamt that both me and my OH were back at uni and a couple of my old uni mates dropped by the flat we were staying in. One of them commented on the racket that had apparently come from our flat the previous night and it was then I remembered a "dream" I'd had where 4 or 5 hairy creatures resembling bigfoot but more human-size had invaded the flat and basically trashed the place. This was another random dream I'd had a while ago where I was pretty much paralysed with fear while these creatures tore the room to bits.

OH then admitted that the events in the dream did indeed take place, but I was so freaked out by the incident he thought it best to make out that it had all just been a nightmare and had tidied up before I woke up. 

The next again night we stayed up in an attempt to catch one of the creatures and sure enough they appeared again just after nightfall. We were camped out in the garden and watched them enter the flat and went in after them. We managed to kill one of them somehow, but when we went to look at the carcass we found that it was actually a wild boar. OH decided to skin and butcher it in the communal garden resulting in a visit from the plod. We were both utterly convinced that we hadn't done anything illegal but were questioned separately about the whole incident because the garden looked like a scene from a horror film with blood splattered everywhere and a skinned carcass hung up in a doorway. 

22 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I've been taking over the counter sleeping pills because I've had a bloody horrible cold which has developed into a really rough cough. I keep having weirdly complex dreams often recalling other dreams I've had in the past.

Last night I dreamt that both me and my OH were back at uni and a couple of my old uni mates dropped by the flat we were staying in. One of them commented on the racket that had apparently come from our flat the previous night and it was then I remembered a "dream" I'd had where 4 or 5 hairy creatures resembling bigfoot but more human-size had invaded the flat and basically trashed the place. This was another random dream I'd had a while ago where I was pretty much paralysed with fear while these creatures tore the room to bits.

OH then admitted that the events in the dream did indeed take place, but I was so freaked out by the incident he thought it best to make out that it had all just been a nightmare and had tidied up before I woke up. 

The next again night we stayed up in an attempt to catch one of the creatures and sure enough they appeared again just after nightfall. We were camped out in the garden and watched them enter the flat and went in after them. We managed to kill one of them somehow, but when we went to look at the carcass we found that it was actually a wild boar. OH decided to skin and butcher it in the communal garden resulting in a visit from the plod. We were both utterly convinced that we hadn't done anything illegal but were questioned separately about the whole incident because the garden looked like a scene from a horror film with blood splattered everywhere and a skinned carcass hung up in a doorway. 

You should give Bigmouth Strikes Again a call.

Last night I finally managed to successfully travel back in time to my younger self, to 2003 to be exact.

I was with a load of friends from high school (even though in real life I finished high school in 2003) and were at some weird event that was a wedding with loads of chairs on some grass but also a running track and also had lectures.

I sought out a friend who actually died in real life a few years back. He was running on the track with a few others. I caught up with him to warn him not to go to Edinburgh (that's where he died but I don't actually know how it happened). I was really happy to have been able to warn him and told him he could talk to me about anything at any time. It was good to see him again.

There was a jump cut and we were all in some sort of lecture and folk were asked to stand up and give predictions about the future. I stood up and said that we'd soon be able to access the Internet on our mobile phones. Folk laughed.

I was then telling some friends about future Pars results.

I was overjoyed that I had the chance to start over and not make the mistakes that ruined my life, plus knowing a lot of shit about the future was going to prove handy.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

…my arms were suddenly up in the air with intense pins and needles…

Reminds me of a time when I was asleep, alone, and suddenly I’m awakened by a arm/hand plopping over my mouth…jumped a mile high and frantically started trying to swat it away, only to find it was my own right arm, totally asleep, that had fallen over onto me. I had beaten the shit out of it with my left arm, took a couple of weeks for the bruises to clear up!

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

You should give Bigmouth Strikes Again a call.

Ah, but I'm not entirely sure if the creatures in my dream were indeed bigfeet which could magically turn themselves into boar or if I'd simply mistaken some wild boar for bigfeet in my terror.

52 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I was then telling some friends about future Pars results.

"In May 2007, Falkirk pumped us 3-0. In April 2009, Falkirk pumped us 2-0. In February 2013, Falkirk pumped us 1-0. In August 2013, Falkirk pumped us 2-1...."

I feel like I was there. 

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I was just about to tag him in.

@Bigmouth Strikes Again - you considered the whole wild boar angle to this Bigfoot thing?

Not really, Dave.

Disclosure is coming soon though.

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

"In May 2007, Falkirk pumped us 3-0. In April 2009, Falkirk pumped us 2-0. In February 2013, Falkirk pumped us 1-0. In August 2013, Falkirk pumped us 2-1...."

I feel like I was there. 

None of those happened. 

If they did, I'd Butterfly Effect them.

I dreamed I invented a game. One guy would sit at the top of a chute, and I was at the bottom. I would use some plastic batons to knock a ball up the chute, trying to make sure the guy couldn't catch them. I also had to stop the ball getting past me at the bottom. 

It was a huge hit, I was delighted. Only now in the morning do I realise I "invented" a big pinball machine using dildos and a slide. 

On 30/12/2022 at 12:07, Miguel Sanchez said:

Had a dream last night I was involved in some sort of blackmail plot with Elena from Peep Show. She gave me a USB stick with video of us having sex on it and some people killed her to try and get it back.

You could have bought her off with some speltz bread from that bakers in Hastings.

I was helping out at a youth football match, I think the opposition was Aberdeen because Drew Jarvie and David Robertson were there. We only had 10 players, so I was stripped to play in goal, but the keeper turned up late and I got dropped, unfortunately I hadn't brought clothes to change back in to. Then Stuart Taylor appeared and said he had found a gold bracelet. No-one about recognised it, so he threw it in the bin 

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

You could have bought her off with some speltz bread from that bakers in Hastings.

Good luck getting Miguel to take a w**k bullet for you, Elena  :angry:

Dying off with chest infection.

Goes for a lie down and the burd's cat says "would you like to sleep for 5 years and you'll be completely well when you wake up".

The add on was the burd would be married when you wake up.

Go for it says me.

Woke up out the dream asking the burd who the feck she married.

• 1 month later...

The offshore installation I work on was being attacked by alien spaceships, some of which were on fire and falling from the sky.  One crashed through the helideck, meaning there was no way off by air.

Everyone on board was forced to huddle into a large sealed muster room, and we could hear the aliens onboard in some form of energy form, trying to break through the door and walls to get to us all.

I fly home today.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

The offshore installation I work on was being attacked by alien spaceships, some of which were on fire and falling from the sky.  One crashed through the helideck, meaning there was no way off by air.

Everyone on board was forced to huddle into a large sealed muster room, and we could hear the aliens onboard in some form of energy form, trying to break through the door and walls to get to us all.

I fly home today.

Good luck!