Strange dreams

This was all in the same dream;

Was at the last couple of minutes of a Djokovic vs Murray final, Murray winning it with a wee drop shot. As soon as the game finished, I went on to the pitch as it slowly converted from a tennis court to a football pitch (in hindsight, that's a really small pitch).

I did a warm up for a couple of minutes with my teammates (no idea who they were or who I was playing for/against) but the dream then kinda cut to my mates and I standing outside the Riverside Stadium to see Middlesbrough vs Arsenal in the FA cup. It was 1-1 and Arsenal scored (I was in the Arsenal end but don't even support them) late on in what looked like the winner. Middlesbrough then equalised and immediately scored another, only to have it chopped off. For some reason there was an instant replay and I admitted that it didn't look like a foul.

With hundreds of the Arsenal fans leaving, they went up and scored a third and the away end erupted. We were all in a kind of flat terracing and I sprinted about the place trying to find my mates as I'd lost them some time ago.

Eventually, I found my parents outside the ground and walked with them until I found my mates. I stood with them for a wee bit before discarding of a piece of broccoli from my pocket and dropping it into a really muddy puddle. I soon shat myself as I noticed there was a police car right next to me and thought I'd get done for littering.

I dreamt i had a cat sized tarantula that i was carrying about in a cat box that i was going to have for dinner - i then went to visit my friend who wasn't at home but his parents had this massive Rottweiler that i played about with for a while but i had put my spider box down somewhere and couldn't find it.

Going on to a pitch might be a sign that you are conscious of yourself in public smpar.

I've been thinking about getting back into playing football recently so I just assumed that was why I dreamt that particular bit.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

I've been thinking about getting back into playing football recently so I just assumed that was why I dreamt that particular bit.

Either that or you want to make love to your mother.

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

Damn Fifers.

Nah it is interesting and you are having dreams for a reason as its your brains way of telling you things. 

I had a constant dream where i was driving a car, although the wheel was way above my head and I couldn't see where I was going so this was a clear way of my brain telling me that i wanted to make love to my mother. 

2 hours ago, smpar said:

went on to the pitch as it slowly converted from a tennis court to a football pitch (in hindsight, that's a really small pitch).

I did a warm up for a couple of minutes with my teammates (no idea who they were or who I was playing for/against)

1 hour ago, smpar said:

I've been thinking about getting back into playing football recently 

_48053115_ross282.jpg

"Maybe I'll see if he fancies playing on Saturday"

_48053115_ross282.jpg&key=6528516844fdac19f8d4023ffe639c73d5f99b92ca957fbdf45275987fd33833
"Maybe I'll see if he fancies playing on Saturday"

I drank heavily and ate a lot of shite over the Christmas period, and I still reckon I'm in better shape than Lawrence Shankland.

I hope big Wedderburn splits you in half. 

He probably could as well, probably has a fucking heafer of a boaby under they shorts.

Or is that not what you meant?

I had a bizarre dream involving Mick Hucknall and Charlie Nicholas playing football in my street a few months back.

Charlie was trying loads of skills and flicks and Mick constantly just blasted he ball against my front window, laughing manically everytime he did it. He always sent Charlie to knock at my door and ask for his ball back too.

I was getting more and more annoyed in this dream everytime that cretin Hucknall hit my window and Charlie Nicholas was getting more and more upset everytime he came and asked for his ball back until after the 4th or 5th time, I flipped and told him he wasn't getting his ball back.

2 minutes later Mick Hucknall came to the door whilst Charlie Nicholas stood behind him crying. Mick shouted at me, sounding exactly like Bob Geldoff;

'What the fucks wrong with you!? Give little Charlie his ball back for fucksake! No wonder society is fucked with people like you in it, fucking hell. C'mon Charlie we'll get you a new ball son.'

At this point I woke up. I don't really know what to make of this dream, other than the fact that Mick Hucknall is a dick. I don't really dream of famous people either, just my luck that it was Mick Hucknall and Charlie Nicholas ffs.

Had quite a belter last night, will do my best to set the scene...
Scotland were playing a game away to Wales (I've never been Wales in real life) but here I am, 17 and Scotland's main goal threat. Unfortunately however, I'm lost in Cardiff city centre - full kit (except no name and number on the back and in flip flops). This is news. Scotland are scrambling to find their striker bit the Welsh have cottoned on and are trying to stop me find the stadium. I was close but was herded away by a crowd of Welsh wids. Naturally I followed them rather than international duty. However lost them and tried to get back to the stadium. Totally lost I hear a stadium so follow the noise but only to arrive outside a small rugby stadium - could tell as all the folk outside were rugby fans. Frantically scrambling around, I end up in a crowd outside the ground which has gathered around cheerleaders, all outside of the ground? Unfortunately all wid nots with massive balloons down their tops. The tops cheerleaders for this Welsh rugby team were, of course, Kilmarnock tops. f**k knows, all good fun though.