Strange dreams

I have had a few dreams that I am playing for Scotland at Hampden and the fans don't like me because they don't think I should be playing. They probably have a point though, I'm shite at football.

Edited by Richey Edwards

I was staying overnight at the a Euro Hostel on Clyde street in Glasgow last week. I fell asleep and started to dream that I was shagging Agyness Deyn. Just as I was about to shoot my load a bunch of Celtic fans gathered outside my window and started singing anti-rangers songs. The c***s woke me up at exactly the wrong possble moment.

c***s! 

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have had a few dreams that I am playing for Scotland at Hampden and the fans don't like me because they don't think I should be playing. They probably have a point though, I'm shite at football.

It's your own fault for signing for Rangers in the basement, Ian.

I occasionally have a dream where I see a nucleur bomb go off in the distance and get this horrible, horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that they're about to go off all over the place.

Been nuked to death at least once before waking up.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I occasionally have a dream where I see a nucleur bomb go off in the distance and get this horrible, horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that they're about to go off all over the place.

How much did it burn? Was it like having your arm/leg on the radiator for to long?

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Are you the wee boy from Empire Of The Sun?

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Do you need a shit when you wake up?

Last night (or more specifically between 6 and 7 this morning as I could not fucking sleep) I was round at John Hartsons on Christmas Day. He was showing me a “sexy” santa negligee (which was green and white)he had bought his wife and also a set of gallows he had bought and was restoring as Sky wanted to do a piece on them.

And his livingoom was on the platform of Elgin railway station.

Last night I dreamed that some friends and myself were playing What's the Time Mr Wolf on an extremely high climbing wall. As in, when the person nearest the top shouted "dinner time" everyone had to either rappel or plummet to the bottom.

Edited by nsr

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Last night (or more specifically between 6 and 7 this morning as I could not fucking sleep) I was round at John Hartsons on Christmas Day. He was showing me a “sexy” santa negligee (which was green and white)he had bought his wife and also a set of gallows he had bought and was restoring as Sky wanted to do a piece on them.

And his livingoom was on the platform of Elgin railway station.

What a guy.

18 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

No?

Nuclear bombs going off, pit of stomach. My idea of dream interpreter as a full time occupation isn't starting well.

I had a dream like this once. I think it's on this thread actually. For some reason I had been invited along with my Dad to witness the start of the Iraq war as if it was like the launch of a ship. We were sitting in a large box like the football studios eating posh food with dignitaries. There was a countdown then suddenly a flash of light and everyone realised Saddam had nukes.

:lol: 

I had a blackout blind then and when I woke up a car drove past and a flash of light went from one side of the window to the other. I proper shat bricks for a few seconds.

It was only when driving to work this morning that I realised the in depth chat I had last night with Jim Leishman on a variety of deep, philosophical topics was in fact a dream. At least we both kept our clothes on.

Edited by Shandon Par

I had a dream last night, was sat at a table in my living room with @Musketeer Gripweed and the post arrived, which upon collection, we realised we had been sent a tax rebate.  No idea why his post was coming to my hoose, but there we go.  In my dream I was convinced that I was dreaming, and that no such rebate had been received by either of us, but Musketeer insisted that I was not dreaming, and that we had received a rebate of £1000 each.

Money was preloaded onto a black Mastercard and I was thinking of nice things I could spend it on, when I woke up.  

I had a dream last night I was in my primary school class but we were all grown up. There had been a DDoS attack on the class and someone, a teacher presumably, was in our classroom angrily trying to find out who had been having sex with Severus Snape, as played by Alan Rickman, who was responsible for it. Eventually someone stood up and loudly declared it was them, at which point the bold Alan, in robes, swooped in and fled with her out of a window.

In a variation on a recent theme I also dreamed last night I was in this huge old ruined/abandoned building, like one of those ones you see in footage of the war that's had its roof destroyed and parts of the walls/windows. I was sat at a table with other people, and I think I was supposed to be giving a presentation on something because I think some of them were lecturers from my university. Certainly the dead body on the table was one of them, I think I was having to do something instead of him. The something involved me ending up lying down with my head back and my mouth open while a girl tried to do stuff to my teeth with pliers, I think she was trying to adjust them. I'm sure they ended up glowing red when she'd finished each one, come to think of it.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

I had a dream last night, was sat at a table in my living room with @Musketeer Gripweed and the post arrived, which upon collection, we realised we had been sent a tax rebate.  No idea why his post was coming to my hoose, but there we go.  In my dream I was convinced that I was dreaming, and that no such rebate had been received by either of us, but Musketeer insisted that I was not dreaming, and that we had received a rebate of £1000 each.

Money was preloaded onto a black Mastercard and I was thinking of nice things I could spend it on, when I woke up.  

I must have known I was coming into money the way I've been spending it this week. A new car and four tattoos. Thanks for letting me know Adam, I somehow don't feel so guilty now.