Spreading his hands on the multitude there
A man who cried for a love gone stale
And ice cold hearts of charity bare.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
"I see no day," I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal.

best song on the album

Watched Blue Planet last night. Ended up dreaming I was marooned on a pontoon in a harbour surrounded by sharks with Jurgen Klopp shouting from the harbour wall that it was ok to dive in and swim for shore as the sharks had already eaten and I’d be ok. Still didn’t dive in - don’t trust the Germans.
Still smoke in my dreams tho I’ve been off the fags for 20 years now.

Hired ice skates for a rink in an American mall last night from a fat rapper looking type. 

Went to put them on and realised that they didn't have blades, only two tiny wheels front and back. 

Told rapper that I wanted a proper pair or a refund and he told me I was getting neither so I threatened him and went bitching to my wife about the injustice of it all. 

I usually relate weird dreams to things I've seen/done throughout the day so f**k knows where that one came from. 

I had a dream last night that I was on a ship with Kelen Coleman and I was trying to bone her but I couldn’t cum cause her fanny was too slack. She then put an elastic band round my cock in an attempt to get grip but it didn’t work.
The ship then sprung a leak and started sinking.

1ea75e420bd050e107370fd91881bc5e.jpg

ca6c133d80b039c0ff91d3ced7293b5b.jpg

You'll be hearing from her lawyers. Not happy.

And last night I watched on a TV Gordon Durie with a rather fetching mullet, score against Italy in a World Cup opener. We absolutely pumped them but the stewards were knocking shit out of the Scotland fans. Then I collected loose hamsters before getting mucky with some burd with rather nice lingerie.

I’ve been no well all week so barely slept but when I have I’ve been deluded as f**k. One memorable dream was me and about 20 pals were on holiday in Vegas (I assume). We went out one night and bumped in to Floyd Mayweather who was just cutting about himself. Few photos and that then away. Same thing the next night but this time he had a bag of money and 4 tshirts. As it was the second time he’d met us, he decided to give the bag to us. We went on and had a great night on his money and there was plenty left. For some reason I put the bag down on our walk back to our hotel. Woke up in the morning really hungover and had a dentist appointment (on holiday?) but remembered about the bag so decided I wasn’t going and tried to retrace my journey home. Luckily found the bag but there was a football team training and they’d investigated and it was theirs now. Decided to split the money with them and let them keep the tshirts. Woke up gutted I’d lost my group of mates the tshirts.

• 1 month later...

Went skiing to Glenshee last night, with the whole side of the glen completely converted into a dry ski slope.

Ended up trying to remove a parrot from the house as well, which I ended up repeatedly pushing through the small slot window with a big stick. I also lost a friend's dog and was trying to think up a good excuse about it had died.

Previous night I ended up in Edinburgh passing the Sistine Chapel which was a modern building not too different from the Dundee V&A. At £25 entry I decided against it. I then woke up in a tent beside the Forth Bridge.

I then actually woke up (real life here) thinking that would have been handy for our Dunfermline game and was all ready to head down to the Kingdom until my other half informed me that it was Friday morning. I may actually have otherwise gone down to my great embarrassment given the dream had me thinking it was time.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamt I travelled back in time last night to the Scotland v England game in June. Told everyone in the stands to lump all their money on 2-2, Oxlade-chamberlain to score first. Nobody believed me.
Half an hour in and England get a free kick 20 yards out. Someone flicks it up for Donald Trump, with one massive glove on to sclaff a volley towards goal. Craig Gordon spins 360 degrees on the spot and just manages to punch it about a yard from him despite it being a piss poor shot. Rashford smashed in the loose ball. Can't remember how the rest of the game went but it there was some confusion over whether it finished 2-2 or 5-2 Scotland.

Peculiar one last night.

Was at what I believe was some sort of mountain biking competition somewhere near Newburgh.

For some reason you entered through some sort of clubhouse type building but then had to crawl through a tunnel with a very low ceiling.

Oddly when crawling through said tunnel, none other than Chris Jericho was coming the other way.

Borrowed his phone to contact a pal who was already there and then ended up keeping it as Y2J suddenly disappeared.

Took a while hunting him down to return it.

Coming out of the tunnel you had to come down a massive slide which for some reason led onto a golf course.

Slid down and bumped into an old pal from school who I haven't seen in years who seemed to be partaking in some sort of sponored walk. Oddly he was wearing a kilt and the 1997 Saints away shirt (the teal & magenta affair) despite being a Jambo.

Not quite sure what to make of it.

Edited by Derek Patterson

• 4 weeks later...