Let's all laugh at Scotland

heedthebaa

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha ha ha cheer up Gordon Strachan, oh what can it mean, to aaa wee ginga b*****d and a SHITE football teeeeeaaaam

THIS is why the home internationals should never come back, england far too superior to the rest. Out scored, out played and out sung. GIRFUY #2ndgear #cigar #easypeasylemonsqueezy

:lol:

• 10 months later...

The jocks on here look down on the welsh like the English do to the jocks. Wales are light years ahead of Scotland. Not one of them players tonight would get in the wales team.

Get off your high horses jocks. Your not even close to what you think you are. Cymru rydd. :)

The jocks on here look down on the welsh like the English do to the jocks. Wales are light years ahead of Scotland. Not one of them players tonight would get in the wales team.

Get off your high horses jocks. Your not even close to what you think you are. Cymru rydd. :)

I don't think the Welsh are a bad team.

I just think they're wanks.

You've not been paying attention mate. It's taken eons but folk like me, and I think there's now lots of them, have finally realised that Bill Shankly got it horribly wrong, football is really not that important. We're pish and at last we can acknowledge that.

Political expression is the new fitba up here, and as long as the Welsh head remains wedged up the English arse then you my friend will be light years behind everyone where it really matters.

Weeeeeyyyyy heeeeeeyyyy. #unlucks. another summer focusing all your energy on hating Engerland

Hello, we're the ones who are supposed to be upset tonight so if you wouldn't mind fucking off. Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Political expression is the new fitba up here, and as long as the Welsh head remains wedged up the English arse then you my friend will be light years behind everyone where it really matters.

This. Another 3.5 percent of the population to convince and we can stop caring about how shite we are at football.

Wales though? Little England always.

• 11 months later...

All it means is you'll be stuck with the hilariously inept Southgate for longer, combine that with us finally getting Strachan to f**k, then I feel quite positive about it all.

Archived