Let's all laugh at Scotland

heedthebaa

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as funny as registering an alias with a website just so you can troll - what a c**t you are.

Who do we blame for that fucking pish the night?

Do ah blame Regan, Strachan or Stuart McCall?

Guys at the P+B forum who called me a limey earlier on?

Nae fucking chance lads!

No we don't, we blame Mr Regan, because he knew we walked in there with nae fucking midfield the night.

Nae fucking midfield into the World Cup, and he wouldnae dig his hands in his pockets and pay for a decent fucking midfielder. We awe fucking knew, everybody knew what Scotland needed the night. One or two midfielders would have fucking sorted that oot. It would have sorted that fucking team oot, and that p***k didnae fucking dig into his pockets. To get oor money oot to fucking sort that oot. I don't know what tae fucking dae. I'm a season ticket holder the noo, and I'm thinking of just fucking chucking in. Fucking chucking it in. Pissed off basicly, but you know something? No gonna fucking dae it. I'm gonna stay there, but see if things don't fucking... See if things don't sort oot shortly, am gonna jump off that fucking BT South Stand and get ye Mr Regan. I'm gonna fucking get ye Mr Regan, and I'll sort it oot ya c*nt. Come on the Scotland! We are the fucking Tartan Army. No you Mr Regan, we are the fucking Tartan Army.

Archived