Let's all laugh at Scotland

heedthebaa

Well done on tonight, why do you even bother ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wales beat Scotland tonight, but they also utterly destroyed England at the egg-chasing the other week. Big deal.

Football is all about entertainment .. Scotland give everybody a good laugh.

My Team: Rangers. :o

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet your team aspire to play in a league south of here?

Tonight is a foretaste of what would happen should your wish be fulfilled.

Keep hammering the wee wee diddy teams

I think the likes of Annan Athletic would disagree with that statement.

Wales are half decent at egg chasing though, losing to them at soccer though? facepalm.png

They do have some decent players right now, though:

- Ashley Williams, James Collins and Ben Davies at the back.

- Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey and Joe Allen when fit in midfield.

- Bellamy is still a good player up top and he'll be back in the EPL next season.

Most other Welsh players aren't all that better or worse than what we have, but the above players are certainly a much better spine to their team than what we have.

Wales beat Scotland tonight, but they also utterly destroyed England at the egg-chasing the other week. Big deal.

- Bellamy is still a good player up top and he'll be back in the EPL next season.

Most other Welsh players aren't all that better or worse than what we have, but the above players are certainly a much better spine to their team than what we have.

Playing like tonight though their rugby team would beat us at football.

They do have some good players and I was one of those who claimed we have no right to beat them in Cardiff after everyone went up in arms after that result. But with no Bale (in the second half, when they won the game) I'd expect to beat them. Snodgrass was stupid diving in and I don't think we would have lost the game with 11 men, but Strachan can't compensate for that.

They do have some good players and I was one of those who claimed we have no right to beat them in Cardiff after everyone went up in arms after that result. But with no Bale (in the second half, when they won the game) I'd expect to beat them. Snodgrass was stupid diving in and I don't think we would have lost the game with 11 men, but Strachan can't compensate for that.

That's fair enough and I do agree with you there.

Archived