Let's all laugh at Scotland

heedthebaa

It's not the division of labor I'm talking about. It's that you're literally unable to do these things, in your 40s, that I find absolutely astonishing. Ever since you posted that I've taken nothing you've said seriously.

don't let it bother you lol, it just, just works man

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm genuinely happy for you all, much love x

hmmm...

ha ha ha ha I'm the man, its no my job you tit. I put the bins out, wash the cars and do the decorating. Man up fanny craddock

shooshed you, haud ya wheeshed ken

^^^

You're not genuinely happy at all, are you?

Just imagine what his wife must be like if shes willing to both marry, then be a carer for, a massive cretin like that?

Just imagine

she's scared and lives on her nerves, which is how it should be imo

• 1 month later...

Oh flower of Scotland, you're looking Ill

We'll send you a get well card, when we get to Brazil

xxxxxxxx

The thing is, England are going to get humiliated at the World Cup. Qualifying ultimately means little to a country like England.

When we next make a tournament however we will be able enjoy everything about it and soak it all up, regardless of what actually transpires at the tournament itself.

Wouldn't that have been more appropriate when Levein was in charge? :unsure2: Seeing as we've won three of our four qualifying games since Strachan took charge.

In fairness since the wee ginga twat took over he's seriously ruined this thread

Archived