Let's all laugh at Scotland

heedthebaa

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 wins and a draw before tonight for Montenegro. England drawing there is in absolutely no way comparable to our situation.

I'm sure all them English are feeling positively humiliated right now :lol:

It's not compareable to our situation, I agree. We are a travesty right now.

But England should still be beating Montenegro and you only need to watch Sky Sports News to see that they think it's a poor result. Should we be winning away in Serbia? No danger with our current squad and our result was very much expected.

The default position of a Scottish loser IMO

:huh:

I've said on other threads we are a joke right now. That doesn't take away from the fact that England should be beating Montenegro.

Relevance?

Well, I only mentioned England in the first place because heedthebaa posted in the thread shortly after his nation (who regularly reach tournament quarter-finals) couldn't beat the global footballing force that is Montenegro.

English folk have had plenty of reasons to poke fun at our national team in recent years, but I'd hardly say last night is one of them.

Relevance?

the fact that montenegro's population is less than 1 million playing in a national stadium aboot the size o tannadice and they are top of their group compared to what both scotland and england can produce is utterly depressing :unsure2:

In relative terms England are almost as bad as us. There team has been in freefall since the turn of the century. Like ours their national team has suffered due to the heavy influx of foreigners.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ England = 4th, errrrrr Scoatland =66th keep believing ha ha ha ha

England being 4th in the world shows only that the Fifa rankings are a load of crap. Brazil are 18th?? And france were in the 20's only a couple of years ago. Had Scotland Beaten Italy in last game of qualifying for euro 08 we wouldve overtaken England in rankings. They stood at England 12 Scotland 13 and the end of qualification games.

England since 1998. Shoulve got beaten by Scotland at Hampden but for an awesome Paul Scholes.

Lost last game at Old Wembley to Scotland.

Performed well below their potential at all major tournaments barring getting to a Penalty shootout against Portugal. Consummate bottle merchants.

Didnt qualify for Euro 08.

England have beaten some high profile names like Brazil and Spain....but in friendlies. Who was the last top 5 team England turned over in competition?

Scotland have been piss poor with no real team mentality, we have no world class players.

England have quality in all departments but still can't compete. If they were in pot 2 or 3 they'd struggle.

In relative terms England are almost as bad as us. There team has been in freefall since the turn of the century. Like ours their national team has suffered due to the heavy influx of foreigners.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ England = 4th, errrrrr Scoatland =66th keep believing ha ha ha ha

• 3 weeks later...

Who do we blame for that fucking pish the night?Do ah blame Regan, Strachan or Stuart McCall?Guys at the P+B forum who called me a limey earlier on?Nae fucking chance lads!No we don't, we blame Mr Regan, because he knew we walked in there with nae fucking midfield the night.Nae fucking midfield into the World Cup, and he wouldnae dig his hands in his pockets and pay for a decent fucking midfielder. We awe fucking knew, everybody knew what Scotland needed the night. One or two midfielders would have fucking sorted that oot. It would have sorted that fucking team oot, and that p***k didnae fucking dig into his pockets. To get oor money oot to fucking sort that oot. I don't know what tae fucking dae. I'm a season ticket holder the noo, and I'm thinking of just fucking chucking in. Fucking chucking it in. Pissed off basicly, but you know something? No gonna fucking dae it. I'm gonna stay there, but see if things don't fucking... See if things don't sort oot shortly, am gonna jump off that fucking BT South Stand and get ye Mr Regan. I'm gonna fucking get ye Mr Regan, and I'll sort it oot ya c*nt. Come on the Scotland! We are the fucking Tartan Army. No you Mr Regan, we are the fucking Tartan Army.

One of the most bizarre and ridiculous posts I might have ever read .... Drink is a bad mix with forums

• 3 months later...

Very rarely a team can win and dominate a game without getting out of 3rd gear

Oh and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha taking a friendly seriously, whatever next

Very rarely a team can win and dominate a game without getting out of 3rd gear

Oh and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha taking a friendly seriously, whatever next

Two choices: You are......a) recovering from a frontal lobotomy.....b)a recovering alcoholic......(on reflection....I'll extend that to a 3rd option.........c) English.

Archived