Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

We're stuffed, plain and simple

This thread is absolutely fucking hilarious. :lol:

The Rangers i grew up with would never of sacked Donald Findley for singing the sash or banned fans from singing the Billy Boys! Sorry to tell you but the last 3 years have made no difference we lost our identity waaaaaaaaaaay before what happened to us!
Thank f**k some of you didn't exist in Ulster when it mattered. Daft c***s.

Surrendering all over the shop
It'll be an emotional day when we hear champions league music at ibrox again and I live for it.
You want to be attending band parades and not football games, mate. Yes, unionism/loyalism will always be associated with Rangers but if that's all the club is to you you're safer at the 12th once a year
Don't know if you're being sarcastic there at the end but I gave you a like anyway because I'm pished laugh.png

Like right now we are fucking woeful but I take a form of comfort in the fact I know I'll stick by us as will many others and we'll come through it the other side to see good times again. Probably be in tears next time we beat the t**gs to the league tbh haha

I think the word "suppress" is more appropriate than "eradicate". Remove..... the laws making the sectarian chanting illegal and see how long it takes to return to the bad old days. Sectarianism has not been removed from the hearts and minds of a large majority of the old firm support

Are you referring to the Offensive Behaviour at Football act here?

You disappoint me.

I hopefully believed that you were a decent Rangers supporter.

This post shows you up to be nothing more than a bigoted erseling.

I now know where your angle comes from and hope that one day, No8, you see past your bigoted framed glasses.

You Sir, are an utter disgrace.

Wasting yet time with 8...he is a bigot and arsehole.

Remember the mojo subject being brought up before....

8 got all defensive when it was mentioned that sevco fans burned scarfs season books and flags when he signed...

according to him this never happened...he demanded YouTube proof of this or it never happened LOL....this despite it being all over the news at the time.

Also would not entertain death threats being made through phone calls to ibrox by angry fans towards manager souness for signing mojo....even though souness has mentioned this in the press before.....the poster he was arguing with about this even posted the comments made by souness about this....8 response was to leave the thread with his tail between his legs....oh how we laughed....waste of time talking to him....coz he never takes the blue specks off.

"

snapback.png.Williamson., on 28 December 2014 - 03:33 AM, said:

It'll be an emotional day when we hear champions league music at ibrox again and I live for it.

well we have wi-fi at ibrox now, next home game hook onto it and play the tune on youtube

closest we'll get to it with the current shite on and off the park"

:lol:

Just get tae and die properly next time ya fucking fannys,