Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

"This is Allys Legacy. Cast in stone. This is it. He done this to us. His prints will remain over our club for some time to come too. There is no quick fix for the mess he has left behind. Well, there is but we don't have anyone willing or capable to make it happen. The club needs emptied, top to bottom, to a man, emptied."

Club legend.

Cats. Pissed. Sack. Thrashing.

Glorious seethe. (© No8.)

"This is Allys Legacy. Cast in stone. This is it. He done this to us. His prints will remain over our club for some time to come too. There is no quick fix for the mess he has left behind. Well, there is but we don't have anyone willing or capable to make it happen. The club needs emptied, top to bottom, to a man, emptied."

Club legend.

We'll I suppose those owning & running the show are doing a mighty fine job of "emptying" the joint. LOL

STV reporting the good guys have 49% with the wigs on 39% and unknowns 11%, Dougal, somehow I think the days of Ashley are numbered, enjoy it while it lasts though.

Assuming you mean Mr G&S and Co. are the "good guys", what makes you think they'll still be interested. After all, losing to the likes of Hibs is "simply unacceptable", is it not? ;)

Yes losing a game of football is the end of the world and they will all just jack it in Norman.

How about losing three in a row - in the process dropping out of two competitions and as good as giving up on the third? :)

Welcome to Diddy Land, ya sad wee man. At least you'll have that "magnificent" display from your colleagues to replay and make yourself feel relevant.

We got the semi-final while defeating three top division clubs (comfortably) there is always next season [insert comfort blanket] If we are still around [/]

The fans are indeed magnificent, through the Buy Rangers and RST schemes they have now purchased around 3.5% I hear this is one of the most successful fan share buying schemes in British football, if they succeed in driving cashley and his chums out then they can be quite proud of themselves.

Aye, they'll be proud they might even have a wee sing-song, eh? Scum.

Is there anything more embarrassing than watching Rangers and Celtic supporters pathetically trying to point score?

Nope. I didn't think so.

There's the situation where you've just had a wake-up w*nk, then turn over to find there's a fresh cup of tea next to the bed..

Nah, still the Whataboutery scum - by a country mile.

I love the "what about it" defence.
When MA calls in the debt, "what about it?".
When the company is still losing 850k+ per month, "what about it?".
When the 3B's & DK put out yet another flop share issue, "what about it?".
When an inferior team is turning out & being pumped by lesser sides than Hibs & Raith, "what about it?".
All I can say is, when this clusterfcuk goes tits up, & it will, "what about it?".

Edited by kiddy

Is there anything more embarrassing than watching Rangers and Celtic supporters pathetically trying to point score?

Having to admit to supporting one of them would be much more embarrassing.

Five stars has got himself in a right little state today going from thread to thread Vicky style, biting on every little comment :lol:

Probably trying to find his little mates, so the nasty P&D's stop reminding him of his glorious posting history. Which, let's face it, ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

Just for future reference, we should take note that he's taken to referring to Team G&S as "the good guys". I wonder how that'll pan out for him?