Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

It's actually baffling how they think they can win the league this season. They are miles behind Celtic who will comfortably win the league in 2nd gear again.

To be honest I can see the misguided logic. The way the league is they will probably not drop as many ridiculous points this season and given it was 2 wins each in their games last season it’s not a huge leap to suggest it would be close.

I really hope I’m wrong because the two pumping teams every week is horrendous for the league IMO.

On 03/09/2019 at 23:26, Dons_1988 said:

It’s genuinely unhealthy to put so much emotional investment into something he has absolutely no control over.

I get angry during games (not that angry) although I’ve had certain games worse than others, don’t mention QOTS. But this guy could have a family and thinks it’s justifiable to ruin their holiday over it. Mad.

You don't know what's like to be a total loser with your only hope of glory or success being to live it vicariously through the fortunes of your football team...

...come to think of it nether do I. 

On 04/09/2019 at 09:28, Dons_1988 said:

To be honest I can see the misguided logic. The way the league is they will probably not drop as many ridiculous points this season and given it was 2 wins each in their games last season it’s not a huge leap to suggest it would be close.

I really hope I’m wrong because the two pumping teams every week is horrendous for the league IMO.

But they haven't pumped anyone this season. Even the win against Hibs came after they went to ten men. Lucky against a poor Kille and lucky against an average St Mirren. I'd say they will drop points

But they haven't pumped anyone this season. Even the win against Hibs came after they went to ten men. Lucky against a poor Kille and lucky against an average St Mirren. I'd say they will drop points

I hope you’re right.

But red card or not, it’s being very generous to hibs to say they didn’t get pumped.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bairney said:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ryan Kent, £7.5 million and all that desperate waiting around. £7.5 million spent on an injury prone player, injured on his debut. He was crying as well. £7.5 million.....sevco part 2 on the way...

I don't think it's right to be laughing at a young player getting injured. By all accounts, laugh at Rangers* or their players being shite or sent off but not getting injured. That's pretty low.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

I don't think it's right to be laughing at a young player getting injured. By all accounts, laugh at Rangers* or their players being shite or sent off but not getting injured. That's pretty low.

I'm laughing at the money and time wasted on a guy that gets injured on his debut. Personal abuse directed at Scott Brown outside a stadium after a defeat? That's low.

Edited by bairney

2 hours ago, bairney said:

I'm laughing at the money and time wasted on a guy that gets injured on his debut. Personal abuse directed at Scott Brown outside a stadium after a defeat? That's low.

Good luck bairney with your race to the bottom in whataboutary.

3 hours ago, bairney said:

Has anyone defended that on here?

Can't believe the IRA were going to break the ceasefire for Nacho Novo, mental.

No wonder we can't achieve a united Ireland when the armed struggle is focused on shite ex *** players!!!!

Just for a week though then they lost interest, apparently.

35 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

No wonder we can't achieve a united Ireland when the armed struggle is focused on shite ex *** players!!!!

Just for a week though then they lost interest, apparently.

At least he got a couple of hundred quid off that fucking rag the S*n to go and get himself a few grams. 

A wee bit funny the Kent situation but more regarding Gerrard's comments regarding 11ks after playing at the weekend and not looking after the players.
Then goes and starts a player who hasn't played properly in a couple of months who gets promptly injured.
It's almost as if he preempted it