Edinburgh somemodeofpublictransportcrawl.

philpy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, il organise it where possible

I will give you a hand!

Right, firstly - WHAT DAY? It obviously has to be at a weekend but as Hibs and Hearts alternate home fixtures each week, a saturday afternoon could be tricky. However, on saturday 10th November, Hearts are away on the sat and hibs are at home on the sunday...that is the only time this year the games work out like that but I am in London that weekend :( so don't make it then haha.

Having said that, if it started 7ish, there would be no issue as to whether hibs or hearts were at home that day because it would start after the match has finished, and we could be much more flexible with dates.

Thoughts?

I want to play! Make it a day where Rovers have a shite away trip please. Surely December 1st is the best option when no one is playing?

You mean Scottish Cup 4th Round day? (Granted, the Rovers probably won't be playing - we don't exactly have a great cup record)

Sorry cal, had a couple of other things to deal with. Date wise, I was thinking along the start of December, but that would depend on finances for everyone. Route wise, maybe the from the bridges upwards?? There are some cracking pubs up the Nicholson street area for starters.

Oh aye, And those dundonians are on about taking hoovers on buses. This is Edinburgh. I'm taking my butler.

laugh.gif

Good luck with this, Edinburgh friends. I hope it goes well and that good times are had. I look forward to reading about your crawl-related shenanigans.

beerchug.gif

Sorry cal, had a couple of other things to deal with. Date wise, I was thinking along the start of December, but that would depend on finances for everyone. Route wise, maybe the from the bridges upwards?? There are some cracking pubs up the Nicholson street area for starters.

Yep. Will it be a walking route given they are all so close?

Archived