Halloween Costumes

Stewbo

I predict many a Sir Jimmy. Wonder if I'll get in anywhere as a sevco zombie...

The one that Asda were selling for £40 before the shoite hit is still available from Amazon ;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghostly-Ball-Gown-Size-Clothing/dp/B002TF1FP8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350503874&sr=8-1

Sovvy ring available for £3 too.......

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halloween is less than a fortnight away so I imagine most people will either have their costumes sorted already or are doing so this week.

So who's going out for it and what are you going as? Most creative idea gets a prize (not really ph34r.gif)

I've dressed as jesus and have a prophet mohammed lined up but not sure for this year yet.

maybe i'll dress as Joseph Smith.

:D

I'm thinking Patrick Bateman, Austin Powers, Jesus or Axl Rose.

My Friends weren't keen on the theme of Alien vs Predators. E.T, Toy Story Aliens and Yoda against Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile.

I'm going as Patrick Bateman. Canny wait. Of course, I'm doing it on Friday, which is the traditional halloween in Killie. I like the way that we always do it on the last Friday of the month, that way a big pissup is always guaranteed.

I'm going as Patrick Bateman. Canny wait. Of course, I'm doing it on Friday, which is the traditional halloween in Killie. I like the way that we always do it on the last Friday of the month, that way a big pissup is always guaranteed.

My main worry is that I'm going to have to spend the night explaining who I am.

I'm thinking Patrick Bateman, Austin Powers.

That was my thought too but I worried that I'd need to explain to all the wee sluts who I was and I can't be arsed with that all night dry.gif

Considering something along the lines of the ginger bread man thing like a cereal killer (box of Ricicles or some shit with a cardboard knife in it) or The Vampire Diaries (normal vampire costume but carry a big pink journal)(If I lose the journal I could just act camp as f**k and be the guy from Twilight?)

Archived