Halloween Costumes

Stewbo

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally decided on a costume. Pretty simple and cheap one too, me and the missus are gonna go as Wayne and Garth from Waynes World as the theme is Movies and Music.

All I need is a plain black t-shirt, a black wig and i've ordered a Waynes World cap from eBay. I was gonna get a cheap pair of jeans from primark and rip them at the knees but thats more booze money to be spending so i'm just gonna wear a pair of jeans I have.

I dressed up as Saville last year, got many a funny look, although that was mainly because it was the day he dies and not because he was a confrimed BEAST at that point.

We've got a football team night out with an Oktoberfest theme, so it's Lederhosen, blonde wig, green hat and fake breasticles for me. I am going to look like a seriously sexy Beer Wench.

I was going to go as Robocop but Argos recently took down the costume and I can only find it elsewhere for £60 - £80.

f**k paying that for a Halloween costume, nevermind a cheap shitty one that barely looks like Robocop.

I bought a Robocop costume in a stupid last minute rush last year for £80. Got it home and it was far too big for me. Never been worn, I would sell you it for a reasonable price but I doubt I could get it to you in time now.

I'm considering a Lance Armstrong effort. Yellow shirt (adorned with syringes and pill bottles), shorts and i'll need to get a cheap cycle helmet from somewhere.

I might add to the effect by threatening to sue anyone who disagrees with anything i say.

Archived