Halloween Costumes

Stewbo

Halloween is less than a fortnight away so I imagine most people will either have their costumes sorted already or are doing so this week.

So who's going out for it and what are you going as? Most creative idea gets a prize (not really ph34r.gif)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zen...this quetion is off-topic I know...but saw you were about so I thought I would pick yer brains as you are well versed in Fifespeak....one of yer fellow Raith fans (on a diiferent topic in The Gen Nonsense Forum) called a Jambo poster a...'cockwomble'.......whit the feck is a COCKWOMBLE?:blink:

Zen...this quetion is off-topic I know...but saw you were about so I thought I would pick yer brains as you are well versed in Fifespeak....one of yer fellow Raith fans (on a diiferent topic in The Gen Nonsense Forum) called a Jambo poster a...'cockwomble'.......whit the feck is a COCKWOMBLE?:blink:

A thing.

http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=800&bih=499&q=cockwomble&oq=cockwomble&gs_l=img.3..0.1275.6755.0.7677.12.7.1.4.5.0.322.1449.0j3j3j1.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.MNwWhWsD8-U

You are.

See the above.

Archived