FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Hating this at the moment just keep jumping to division 3 then back to division 4. I'd take staying in division 4 as a start. Seems that i'm too good for division 4 but not good enough for division 3. Meh

I just got sent my first rage message in ages today. I was on UT playing a guy with a full Man United team and I won 2-1 but he scored in the 83rd minute so since my players were tiring, I decided to just keep the ball in the corner flag and hold LT and RT to really annoy him and see out the game. This was the resulting message at the end of the game:

"you fucking girl hiding in the corner flag mug"

:lol:

I just got sent my first rage message in ages today. I was on UT playing a guy with a full Man United team and I won 2-1 but he scored in the 83rd minute so since my players were tiring, I decided to just keep the ball in the corner flag and hold LT and RT to really annoy him and see out the game. This was the resulting message at the end of the game:

"you fucking girl hiding in the corner flag mug"

:lol:

Cos hiding is the correct word to use there and everything....

There was some superb seethe by some Spanish guy I was playing the other day. Playing as Las Palmas, he played what I assume is their theme tune over his microphone before the game! I was 3 up when he quit and sent a message (which I had to use a quick google translate) saying "I shit on your dead".

I just replied with "Better luck next time"

Had a cracker of a game yesterday, needed to win to win the title and playing some spanish team, was a pretty good team and after 21 minutes I was getting fucking destroyed 3-1 with an Iniesta hat-trick and he had now resorted to passing it around his defence doing fancy flicks, this coupled with him doing the "shh" celebration and watching of every replay meant that I felt roughly like...

11946117_rage_gif.gif

Done the whole thing where you sit up straight and say "Right, gonna start playing now". And for once it worked! sneaked a couple of goals in the last 5 minutes of the half to get it level, despite me now feeling.

dJtcF.gif

I refrained myself and decided to just skip the replay and celebrations. Half time I put on Gundogan for Martinez and started to dominate, went ahead through Gomez and still skipped the replays etc. Until with 10 minutes left he equalises and goes properly overboard.

asian-rage.gif

Nut, not fair, fucking seething.

Until I go up the park and score a 30 yarder with Gundogan with 5 minutes left.

tumblr_m90hzpT85w1qgkuhto1_500.gif

f**k this I though, pass it around the back four, few keepy uppys by the keeper, I knew he was seething, diving in with challenges trying to break my players, I was one happy cunto.

Full time came and went and the customary message popped up.

BKq4gzWCcAACohN.jpg

tumblr_m8h3nyxXur1rcknwbo1_400.gif

I got a message at half time of an Ultimate Team game. Boy sent about 4 lines of "haha" before telling me I was shit. Not sure he realised it was half time and he was only 1-0 up though. As the second half started and he had obviously left his controller and wandered off somewhere....

tumblr_m6ft0bt0NN1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a PS3 and playing FIFA seasons online. Won Division One easily, four wins from four, all big margins.

First game of Division 2, little bit harder, hard fought game, I score to make it 2-0 in stoppage time. He quits. Game doesn't register.

Fizzing.

Edit: 3-0 up after 20 mins in the next game, boy quits, I get the points. Seems odd.

Edited by Paco

I'm currently sitting on 22 points in division 1 on seasons. 2 games to play, need one point to finally get a league title.

We all know what's going to happen next...........

:( I'm actually scared to play these games because I just know I'm going to break lots of things.

Remember you can buy extra seasons games on EAS FC, I wasn't aware of this and coulda had another shot at winning division 1 on FUT, missed it by 1 point >.<

Edited by Tamdunk

Remember you can buy extra seasons games on EAS FC, I wasn't aware of this and coulda had another shot at winning division 1 on FUT, missed it by 1 point >.<

I' already tried that the last time I was on 21 points in division 1. Bought about 6 extra games and got pumprd in them all. Karma :(